The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Computer Or Data

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Definitely the data. Most specifically the files that contain all of my stories.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Data.

Most of the data in my computer is completely irreplaceable. Ranging from hilarious forum posts that have been deleted to schoolwork to game files that have taken YEARS to perfect.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Definitely my data.  Especially at this point where I'm starting something that will really make me want to make a backup of it.  I'd rather lose my computer than my data, especially things I've worked probably a bit too hard on. -_-

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
why data is more important  :wow

i known the computer is important  :DD

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Data, most definitly. Most of my stuff I have has data, I don't have it anywhere else storable.
I already got a scare when my compter decided to not work, but actually worked, and I know how it is to lose all the information stored.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Whatever the three that voted computer were smoking/popping/sniffing/drinking...   I call foul that I have none.

~Tobe