The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Hello everyone, I'm new here. =)

rKrizik · 16 · 3436

rKrizik

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Rachel and I'm rather new to this message board.
I had visited it some years ago, but having lost my original account information, I've had to create this current one (I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing so - I always try to stick to forum rules as best I can.)
Anyway, this is an absolutely beautiful message board (I'm impressed with the design; you really don't always get such "eye candy" when it comes to most message boards) and I look forward to getting to know this place and the members. =)
I've been a fan of The Land Before Time ever since I first saw it when I was very little. I had seen most of the movies afterwards, at least up until the 8th movie.
I enjoy the plots and the characters very much; it's always been a charming and cherished thing in my life, and I greatly look forward to sharing it with others here. ^_^

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Rachel, and welcome (back) ! :wave

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. You may call me Iris :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Rachel :)
It's awesome to see you here :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.

rKrizik

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks, both of you! =) It's good to be back once and for all, and I'm already feeling at home. ^_^

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome, er, Welcome back, I guess to the GoF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if we met before, but welcome back anyway :wave!

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome (back)! Hope you enjoy being... Um... Back.  ;)  :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome & Welcome back.  Always great when a member returns.  Do you have a favorite of the sequels and or a favorite character?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF! :DD .

Now that you are back into the forums, I bet you'll be more active than I have been the last few months, hehehe :smile .

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there! Welcome (back) to the GOF! Hope you have a great time! :wave

rKrizik

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 11 2012 on  12:58 AM
Welcome & Welcome back.  Always great when a member returns.  Do you have a favorite of the sequels and or a favorite character?
My favorite sequels have always been The Stone of Cold Fire and The Secret of Saurus Rock. =)
The Time of the Great Giving does come in pretty close to being another one of my favorites.
As for my favorite character, I think Pterano wins that one. To me, his character is one of the most intriguing, and somehow I find it easier to speculate on him more than the other characters. Pterano seems a little more of a mystery; maybe because he often seems at odds with himself.
How about yourself? =)

rKrizik

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Also meant to add, thank you for the welcomes everyone, it's greatly appreciated! ^_^

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey rKrizik, sorry for the late greeting. I hope you get settled back in nicely  :) Do you have any hobbies?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Sorry for the late greeting.

Welcome to the Gang of Five! It's always great to see new members!  :exactly