The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Anagnos

Anagnos · 427 · 35910

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
What is the hardest word to learn in Finnish?

As a native speaker, it's quite hard to narrow it down to just one. I think this question would be better directed at someone who is learning Finnish. :yes

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen any LBT in Finnish?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen any LBT in Finnish?

I have seen them all in Finnish dub except for Journey of the Brave. :chompysmile

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Did the voice actor do the weird throat effect for Mo like Rob Paulsen?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:59:14 PM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Did the voice actor do the weird throat effect for Mo like Rob Paulsen?

I'm going off on my memory here, but I don't think the voice actor did. I believe they just sampled the throat effect from the original source. :p

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What Finnish food do you always eat?

Do you also have a favourite drink?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 10:17:20 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For the record, I believe there's an unspoken rule about only having one question per post, but I'll allow it this time.

Despite being a Finn, there are not many traditional Finnish foods that I like to eat, let alone always. But one of those that I always enjoy is Karelian hot pot, it includes long-cooked meat in cubes. For my favorite drink, nothing can beat good old Coca-Cola. :lol

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
What made you interested in writing stories in the first place?

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
After having to deal with so many Abloy locks and keys during my conscription service, what is your opinion of them?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Enchanted-Valley96 I know you're eager to ask questions, but I would appreciate it if you stuck to one until I've answered all other questions at once, all right? I'll go ahead and answer your first question.

Enchanted: I like most of them, but none of them scream perfection to me.

Amaranthine: I've always enjoyed creative writing, even when I was younger in comprehensive school I'd spend time to write stories in class. I guess I've always found it my thing for I can let my creativity flow instead of keeping it locked away. :lol

Owls: Some work easier, others harder. I haven't formed more inclusive opinion on them as I've hardly used them during my own service. :p

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Would you agree with this quote?

The summer isn't endless in Finland, but there are almost endless summer days and white nights. In Finnish Lapland a single summer day lasts for over two months. In the southern parts of the country it is never really dark either, just a period of twilight for a few hours.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The summer isn't endless in Finland, but there are almost endless summer days and white nights. In Finnish Lapland a single summer day lasts for over two months. In the southern parts of the country it is never really dark either, just a period of twilight for a few hours.

I went over this for a good amount of time and to my disappointment the meaning behind it was not clear to me. Personally, I've never stepped foot in Lapland, therefore I am not an expert on the subject, but some things in this seem to be slightly controversial. Because I can't say any more on the subject, that is where I leave it. It felt like whoever wrote this did it in a rather complex way. :wacko

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your favouite genre of music?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile