The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember II

F-14 Ace · 531 · 30605

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: Think I was doing  Diver, Mim and the Fc's Littlefoot and Cera.  Not sure though.)

Near their nest area Diver was playing with her other siblings.  

Mim had awoken earlier and had eaten and was walking around, no real destination in mind while Littlefoot & Cera were heading towards where Ducky's parent's nest area was.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante sat at the edge of the cave, looking at the rising sun.
"Guess it's time that the Valley knew I existed, huh?  I only hope that things go well..."
He sighed...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was nearby Dante snoring rather loudly, loud enough in fact to wake Hunter from her sleep.

The alimon stood up and walked over to Dante.
"Well...if you're worried about meeting the other valley inhabitants then I say we try not to smile...they might see that as a threat." she said with a warm smile as she turned to Longtail and asked, "What do we do about him?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Cera reached Ducky's sleeping area.  Looking around they saw most of her siblings were in the water playing, with a few eating near the water.

Looking around they saw Ducky was with a few of her siblings eating near the water.  They walked over to where the small group were.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled at Hunter, nuzzling her face lovingly.
"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."
He chuckled, wrapping his tail around hers...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How are things?" Littlefoot asked the nearby young swimmers, looking to see where Ducky was.

"It has been a nice morning, it certainly has." Diver said.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga walked up next to Hunter and Dante and said, "If you two want someone to go with you I'd be happy to go.  Whatever happens, we'll stick together, n o matter what."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter smiled gleefully as she turned to Kaga.
"That's nice to know." She turned to wake Longtail and found that his body wasn't where it was when she last looked. "Does anyone know where Longtail went? He was here just a moment ago." she asked aloud.

Longtail however was now clinging to the ceiling of the cave with a smile on his face having been awakened by his friends conversation. Although he wanted to join them in introducing themselves to the other valley residents he was nervous about how the residents would...react upon meeting their group.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled at Kaga as well.
"Thanks, Kaga.  It means a lot that you're willing to do that."
He said happily, then looked up at the ceiling.
"Hey Longtail!  You wanna get down here?"
He teased his friend...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled but said with a nervous air in his voice.
"I'd like to, but I'm kinda...afraid. Most of the residents here will be at least five times our size...and if they don't like us...then I'm sure at least one of them will call for blood...or worse!"

Hunter chuckled lightly at Longtail for a moment.
"You really are scared aren't you? Well don't worry we'll protect you...you know that, and from what I've seen you can protect yourself pretty well anyway, so stop sounding like a hatchling and come along with us!"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe and Snork made their way across the grassy meadow to where Littlefoot's grandparents were.  The longnecks seemed more reasonable than Mr. Threehorn and they were more likely to listen.

"Do you think we should have brought Dante and Hunter with us?" Srafe asked Snork.

"They'll be fine." Snork replied as he continued onward.  "Besides, they have Kaga and Longtail with them.  Those two can handle pretty much anything.

"Strafe smiled and replied, "You're right."

They finally arrived at Littlefoot's nesting place.  They saw that he wasn't around but his grandparents were there.

"Excuse me, Mr. Longneck." Snork greeted.  "There is something important we need to tell you."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Feel free to hop into the water and join in the fun.  I'll go in once I'm finished eating and I'm sure you'll find Ducky in the water playing also." Diver said pausing in eating her breakfast.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
"No problem, guys." Kaga said to the others.
The iguanodon then glanced over at Virgil, who was propped up against a log and asked Dante, "Should we bring him along too?  I mean, he knows more about the situation than we do."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil looked up at the group.
"If you...want me to come along, I'd be happy to..."
He said, though he sounded extremely nervous...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Since we are here we may as well." Cera said and went over into the water.  Secretly she was happy to play with others but, of course, being a 3 horn she would never show or admit it to or with so many others being around.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked back for a moment at Virgil...and sighed.
"No...I don't want to risk you, or anyone else in the valley being startled by your appearance, I'll stay here with you."

Hunter nudged Dante and whispered, "Well...what do we do now?"

~~~

Grandpa Longneck smiled as he looked down to face Snork and Strafe.
"Yes, what do you need to tell us?" he asked in a gentle voice.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork said, "Well, see, we have reason to believe that the valley is in danger."

Strafe said, "Remember those sharpteeth from the other day?  It has something to do with them.  I heard there were even more of them heading this way.  "

Snork added, "We know someone who knows more about the situation than us but we weren't sure about bringing him out here.  We can take you to him and let him explain everything if you'd like."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck seemed concerned and if these new comers were willing to share such information he'd gladly take all he could get. The elderly longneck nodded his head and replied, "Please, take me to whomever we need to speak to...the more we know the better prepared we will be when the time comes."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot jumped into the water laughing, wondering what it would be like to have so many brothers and sisters like Ducky had.  

"ok, since I'm here already." Cera said getting into the water to play with the young swimmers.