The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Long RP

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Ovius picked up the shaft with the spearhead still attached and charged at Longtail. "With pleasure!" he shouted. He continued trying to stab him.  

------------------

Deimos shrugged. "When Ovius has entered a battle frenzy like this, there is literally no telling what he will do in a fight."

"Hey, didn't Ovius once rip off someone's arm?" Hadros asked.

Deimos nodded. "He did. What scares me is that Ovius is normally not that strong and in a battle frenzy, his strength seems to match mine," he said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix eyes' widened in a moment of shock as he stepped back from Deimos and replied, "That's....not good. But still there is nothing we can do. We're too far from the smoking mountain now to be of any help. We can only hope that all three of them get down without being hurt."

Grandma Longneck nudged Littlefoot to see if he was still okay.
"I know it's hard to watch when there is a friend on the smoking mountain, but we have to believe that Longtail is smart enough to stay safe."

~~~

Longtail dodged several more stabs from Ovius' spear and laughed as he knocked it away with his tail. He then noticed Dante hadn't moved and he took a chance, charging at Ovius and at the last minute sliding under him and ramming Dante in the belly trying to get his attention. "Hey fool! We have a fight to finish here!" he cried.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ovius turned around and tried to grab Longtail. "Mock me will you!" he snarled.

---------------------

"I hope Ovius stays safe too," Raptix said.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's just so hard!" Littlefoot paced, "I'm so use to...helping my friends, but this time I can't. Just have to watch" he sighed.

"We should probably get use to that with Longtail" Kit said as the kids remained there, with as big a frown as Littlefoot had, "he seems to get involved with big stuff like this".

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandma longneck sighed not sure what else to do.
"We can only hope that when this is all over, Longtail will be better because of it." she said at a whisper.

Cyrixs' feelings were starting to make him feel nervous. He knew Longtail could take care of himself....but being so protective of the young flyer he suddenly had an urge to do something foolish.

~~~

Longtail flapped his wings and using the lift flipped over Ovius' head and landed on the platform with a wide grin. "Is this really the best you two have....such a waste from both of you!" he commented with a sarcastic tone.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ovius picked up several large rocks and began hurling them at Longtail.

---------------

"Cyrix, there's nothing we can do," Raptix said.

"He's right. Interfering with the fight could get someone killed," Deimos added.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail jumped, flipped and kicked the rocks Ovius threw at him and smiled sadistically as he replied, "Really? Throwing rocks...that the best you can do? You make me sick!" Longtail then charged forward and attempted to bite Ovius in the neck.

~~~~

Cyrix suddenly shuddered as a cold chill ran down his spine at their words knowing they were indeed right in that there was nothing that could be done. In that instant he began to silently cry for his nephew now truly realizing that he might never see Longtail again.

Grandma Longneck sighed as she watched Cyrix breakdown, which prompted her to face her own grandson and ask, "Littlefoot would you like a treesweet? It might help make you feel better."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed, giving a smile which showed he knew how his grandmother was only trying to comfort him, "T-that's ok Grandma, I don't really think I could eat right now" he answered honestly, and he probably couldn't the way his stomach was twisting with nervousness.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Longtail latched onto Ovius's neck for a brief moment and bought him down. The two wrestled for several minutes until Ovius then stuck a finger into Longtail's left eye.  "You'll be less cocky once I'm holding one of your eyeballs!" he shouted, attempting to gouge out Longtail's left eye.

--------------------

"How do you even think about food at time like this?" Raptix asked.

Deimos walked away from the mountain.

"Where are you going?" Raptix asked, spotting him do so.

"Leaving," Deimos replied. "We can't help them and there's the risk the fight could spill down here and engulf us."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"She was just trying to help, some of us waiting are just kids!" Littlefoot, who was usually very respectful, couldn't help feeling insulted just with the tone that had been taken towards his grandmother.

"It's ok Littlefoot, we're all just a bit upset I think" Kit pat the longneck's shoulder

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandma Longneck nuzzled her grandson gently and replied, "It's alright Littlefoot. He's just upset at everything that is happening. Even your grandpa and I are on edge. This is a very dangerous time for all of us."

Grandpa Longneck who had been silently praying for everything to turn out alright also nodded his head at his mates words. "Your grandma is right Littlefoot. Perhaps though Deimos has the right idea, moving away might be the safer option."

Cyrix stepped forward with his claws clenched into fists as he shouted "I hope the fight does come down here....right here so I can step in and put a stop to all this foolishness!"

Grandma Longneck then noticed that Cory and his mother were being unusually quiet and she asked, "Are you two alright?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded.

Cory's mother nodded for the both of them, even though while Cory sat there he looked more like he was pouting. Kit knew it was the whole issue of not being able to do anything about the situation.

"I guess there's just little left to say on such a topic" she indicated towards the mountains yet sighed.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hadros looked at the top of the mountain. "Cyrix, we'll have to intervene!" he said.

"Hadros! Ovius'll rip your arm off!" Raptix said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix face held a grim determination as he turned to face Raptix and said, "If Longtail want's to stop me...he'll have to kill me. I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON HIM!!!" he shouted aloud as he shed a tear.

Grandma Longneck sighed at the mention of more potential death in the valley during all this danger.

Grandpa Longneck, leaned his head over and gently asked Cyrix, "You really do care about Longtail don't you?"

Cyrix nodded his head silently as he replied, "Yes, yes I do. He's my nephew. I have to care....I...I'm all he has left. I don't want to lose him."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm going in," Hadros said, heading up the mountain.

Raptix looked at Hadros and gulped. "Cyrix, Hadros, wait! I'll get Deimos," he said. He then bolted from the mountain.

----------------------

At the top, Longtail and Ovius were still wrestling with each other. Ovius has been bitten and scratched several times but he did not seem to notice.

Ovius then attempted to plunge his fingers into Longtail's eye.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dante had taken the time to recover, but upon seeing Longtail still fighting he charged forward and racked his claws against the flyers back in a fit of rage, and continued to try and claw and bite at his former friend.

Longtail screeched in pain as he felt Dante's claws rip into his back and then he realized he still had to split his attention between them.

However before Longtail could retaliate the mountain and the ground around it began to shake violently and at that moment Longtail and Dante knew what was about to happen....and even with their hatred still on their faces, they both knew staying here would be suicide.

Longtail was of course the first to move and flapped his wings levitating himself into the air and said, "I'll see you two at the bottom!" And began to fly down the mountain.

~~~

Cyrix saw what was happening before he felt it. "Oh...no." was the only response he could give to such a grim moment.

Grandma Longneck turned to others present and replied, "We need to move to a much safer place and soon! Hurry now, we don't have too much time left!"

Grandpa Longneck picked up Littlefoot and placed him on his back with a sigh as he turned to leave the immediate area.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ovius threw rocks at Longtail. "You think you can escape!?" he shouted. He then carefully wove down the steep mountain path.

----------------

Hadros, Deimos and Raptix fled from the mountain.

"Just when things can't get worse," Deimos said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail dodged the rocks being thrown at him...but didn't turn back to see if they were following.

Dante hadn't said a word, simply opting to chase after Longtail with murderous intent in his eyes. However in his attempt to catch and potentially kill Longtail, he didn't notice the rock in his path and he slipped getting his other foot stuck inbetween several rocks.

Longtail could feel the mountain falling apart them, and for just a single moment he turned to look back and almost without thinking he turned around and was at Dante's side in an instant. He locked eyes with Dante and Ovius as he started to pull rocks off of Dantes foot. "Ovius...get Dante out of here." he said with no emotion in his voice.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ovius berserker rage abated as he started heaving rocks aside. Even though the rocks were quite heavy, adrenaline let him toss aside the rocks like they weighed nothing.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail pushed the last of the rocks holding Dante and then stepped back.
"This...is my final act of compassion...towards both of you...now get off this mountain before we get burned by fire water." he commented still with no emotion.

Dante stood up and nodded his head once in understanding and ran down the smoking mountain with a renewed haste.

Longtail continued to watch as Dante and Ovius fled the dangerous mountain side. He then turned his head to the oncoming fire water and began to laugh as he stepped under a rock outcropping that protected him as the firewater split into two paths around him. "And now...for my first trick." said Longtail with another sinister laugh.

~~~~

Cyrix suddenly had a horrible gut wrenching feeling....as if some part of him had been ripped out and tossed aside. "no...Longtail...please...be safe." he whispered to himself.