The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

You'll Be In My Heart

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I can't build a computer. I am not a computer whiz. I do not know the different parts of a computer. And I'm not currently interested in building a computer anyway. I'm content with the computer I have now. Sure it might not be suped up or anything, but it fulfills what I want.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You should build one. You can build a computer with these specs for under $500:
It sounds to me like Darkhououmon simply doesn't have the resources (time, money) set aside to build and set up a new computer at this point in her life.  Not everybody is so financially secure that they can just go out and buy a new computer whenever they need one for a huge project.  I'm in the exact same situation.  I need a new computer desperately, for large audio projects, but until I get a job I'll live with my P4 3.00Ghz.  It does the job in most cases.

Did you even stop to think that perhaps Darkhououmon doesn't Want to make a huge video project that requires such a computer?  I'm sure her computer lets her do at least most of what she wants.  I haven't heard her complain about her computer getting in the way of her work before (people here may have heard me complain about that though. :lol )

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It sounds to me like Darkhououmon simply doesn't have the resources (time, money) set aside to build and set up a new computer at this point in her life.

This is correct. I do have some money, a couple hundred dollars, but that's it. However time, currently, is not an issue because I don't have any job. And I don't have any college degree yet. I am currently trying to find a job so I can save up money to go to college.

I also do not have the technical knowledge necessary to be able to build a computer. I know nothing of how to do such a thing at this point.

Did you even stop to think that Darkhououmon doesn't Want to make a huge video project that requires such a computer? I'm sure her computer lets her do at least most of what she wants.

The biggest reason why I wouldn't be able to accomplish such a feat is because I lack the experience necessary to accomplish it. The only video editting I've done is with Movie Maker, for music video projects. I don't know how to properly lip synch let alone be able to edit sentences and turn them into something else entirely.

Currently, while my computer is weak compared to others I have seen, it is currently fulfilling most of my needs and I am happy with it. At this time I do not need a 300 GB computer.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry but Google won't show it for me I don't know why.  But I know it is an awesome video.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I no longer have it uploaded to Google. I'm referring to the link I just posted in my other post, just before yours. The Vidilife link.