The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Announcement: No More LBT Karaoke for awhile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Some update, I'm trying to make 'when you're on your own' with my family. While my little brother was singing he was having fun. I'd like to share this fun with you guys  :rolleyes: By the way, you might want to turn your sound a bit down before you start listening. :wow

Stefan Having fun

When I have finished when you're on your own, I'll place it here too and will start the first project on the forum :DD

(probably that will be when you're on your own..)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  I'm sure you'll do well.  Just remember to go in easy steps and not to fast.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
eeks.. ive finished it, somehow.. :p I only got to use 3 voices because my dad and other brother didn't want to sing.. and Stefan, my youngest brother, only wanted to sing one part. Anyway

Here is the result:

http://www.driveway.com/l9k4y9e3m8

so credits to my mum and stefan.

I think I am ready for some action on the GoF. But first I'd like to talk to you, Tim, on msn. need to have some things cleared up..

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"This file/folder has been deleted from the Driveway account by the owner. This link is no longer valid. "

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well that's strange! I haven't deleted it. I'll upload it again in few minutes and put the good link on here.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile