The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Working on an LBT Game

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Ahh, that is all understandable, Austin...  Oh well, some projects come and go...  I've got several like that...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, there is no need to finish every project and thing that you start.  Some things are things that for various reasons one sees that one should put it aside and go to the next thing.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I downloaded a software development kit containing the DarkBasic Pro game development library for C++.

I'll see what I can do with this in the long-term but I probably won't have any interesting results for quite a while.

Here's a link to the C++ development kit.  It's free for non-commercial use.
http://gdk.thegamecreators.com/

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey, cool!  I'll check that out when I've got the time - and when my connection is my own again, without using my uncle's bandwidth...  Man, a couple of those files are HUGE! :x ...But, thanks for the link, action!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...