The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Just wanted to share:What is your totem(quizz)

Saft · 12 · 1276

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I apologise for this pointless thread.  Just wanted to share this..and thought that it may be fun to some degree.  

I rarely take quizzes of sorts..but today my sister and I watched Disney's Brother Bear and after the film we took the quizz on (what's your totem) on the extras.

Whilst my sister got the wolf of empathy...I got the bear of love (like Kenai)...for the continuation of six years now...   :mad

Anyway..I had a thought.that it would be fun to a degree to share this with everyone on here...plus also to see if I am not the only one who received the same result of the Bear of love...:p

Also, I apologise if I've placed this in the wrong section of the forum..I thought the fridge would be a ok place to put this.

Well I found the quiz on Quizilla:
Brother Bear quizz

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
This is one of the best animated movies I've seen.

And my totem is the Wolf of Sympathy.

"Your totem is the Wolf of sympathy. You have much honor and are beautiful. You have compassion of nature. You live life filled with good friends and family. In your journey you will be blessed with the same kindness you give others. You are very understanding of others needs."
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Aye it is.  It is one of the movies were I actually cry.

Mum took the quizz before..she's the eagle of adventure.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm an otter :DD!

Your totem is the Otter, fun courageous and playful. You are very friendly and have good humor. You have thoughtful insight. You find fun in everything you do! Your journey ahead is filled with joy and humor. You are always happy, independent and imaginary. You have unvarring determination. You always strive to achieve goals.

This could not be anymore true :).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I got the Falcon of Adventure

Your totem is The Falcon of adventure. You have a strong mind and body. You are destined for success and achieve great things in life. You also have a strong sense of independence.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I got the Otter, too!

Brother Bear is a fantastic movie :)
My sister and I used to watch it all of the time. She got the Salmon of Enthusiasm :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ Uh oh, a Salmon? That bodes ill in the context of brother bear :lol

I too became an otter.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: DarkWolf91,Nov 19 2009 on  01:56 PM
She got the Salmon of Enthusiasm
I'd rather have the Salmon of Doubt myself. :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Your totem is the Salmon of entuasuim. You have energetic spirit and entuasium for everything created. You are proud and generous. In your journey to adulthoood you will find the most interesting things in life and make it yours. You have great confidence in yourself. Your great journey is going to be full of wonderful ideas and creative plans.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
/sigh

I am not sure why I deemed it necesaary to retake the quiz.  Possibly because there is some small hope that I wouldn't be the bear of love..however...no such luck:

Your totem is the Brown Bear of Love.Your future is bright and filled with promises. You are greatly appreciated by your friends.You like to have perfection in everything. You are practical and unasumming.

Ah well, all fun.  And thanks for taking the quiz.  I didn't realise that many would actually take it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You wouldn't want so precious a totem as the bear of love Katie?
Didn't I hear of such a case before somewhere? :DD