The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 47228

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 28 2014 on  05:52 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 28 2014 on  11:39 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 28 2014 on  05:27 PM
Poor Cera. But, sometimes, we gotta get smacked down to see we were wrong. Having a friend help you see it is the best way, though, I think.
Yes, this could also be were Bambo shows his ture colours. I picture him at first been bumbling and quite, and tying to not look as though he's taking sides.
I can see that, too. And, of course, that big confession would help, too. It makes sense, too, since Bambo probably really likes the others as friends, but Cera IS one of his kind.
Yes and as you know he's know Cera a lot longer, then the rest.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 28 2014 on  12:02 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 28 2014 on  05:52 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 28 2014 on  11:39 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 28 2014 on  05:27 PM
Poor Cera. But, sometimes, we gotta get smacked down to see we were wrong. Having a friend help you see it is the best way, though, I think.
Yes, this could also be were Bambo shows his ture colours. I picture him at first been bumbling and quite, and tying to not look as though he's taking sides.
I can see that, too. And, of course, that big confession would help, too. It makes sense, too, since Bambo probably really likes the others as friends, but Cera IS one of his kind.
Yes and as you know he's know Cera a lot longer, then the rest.
Both if those things are very true.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So now Bambo has reassured Cera that Littlefoot doesn't hate her. And wiping away her tears while telling her he's always really liked her.

Bambo: You know I've always liked you, a lot!

Cera: *sniff* You.. You do?

Bambo: Yeah of course! Until we met Littlefoot and the others, you were my only friend. I'll admit your not prefect, heck no boby is. But I really like having a tough girl like you by my side.

*wipes her tears away*

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, what a sweet picture. Bambo looks so caring and gentle in this. And he looks happy as he's confessing, too. That should help Cera feel better.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 20 2014 on  05:08 PM
Awwww, what a sweet picture. Bambo looks so caring and gentle in this. And he looks happy as he's confessing, too. That should help Cera feel better.
Oh great :) I should have another one up by tomorrow.
I'm sure it will. Especially if it's from someone of her own kinda and long time friend.
I'll admit I didn't really like drawing Cera crying, but doing Bambo comforting her and wiping away her tear softened the blow.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So after Bambo's pep talk Cera is belting up and drying her eyes.

Cera: Gee, that's real nice of you to say.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww. Bambo looks happy now. Probably because Cera's not crying anymore. You did great on this one, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 21 2014 on  11:29 PM
Awwww. Bambo looks happy now. Probably because Cera's not crying anymore. You did great on this one, too.
Thanks. Yeah as I said before this would most likely have been the first time Bambo has ever seen Cera cry. I can picture the narrator saying it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here now to make her feel more better Bambo is nuzzles his long time friend.

Bambo: And you know something else, I've always thought your pretty cute, in a tough girl way that is.

Cera: Ohhh.. Hee! :D

*Nuzzle*

Cera: Well where's Littlefoot and the others? I really wanna make things up with them, especially Littlefoot...

Bambo: Argh well they went on ahead, you see Littlefoot found the great valley!

Cera: What!?

Bambo: Yes that's why he came back for us. Come on, lets get out of this horrible place.

Then Bambo give Cera a little bit of advice as they walk along.

Bambo: You know something Cera, I've noticed throughout the time we've been together your a lot like your dad. And I really don't think those are the foot steps you should be soo eager to follow. You see my mum and dad knew him when they were our age, and you know the other three-horns your dad thought were his friends. Really didn't like him very much.

Cera: What, really?

Bambo: Yes... But I say your different. Littlefoot and the others want to like you, you've just make it hard. But I'm sure they still want to be friends with you as soon as you make things up with them. Let's hurry, if we keep going we can catch up with them.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 22 2014 on  01:16 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 21 2014 on  11:29 PM
Thanks. Yeah as I said before this would most likely have been the first time Bambo has ever seen Cera cry. I can picture the narrator saying it.
Yeah, and how Bambo and Cera learned a little about each other.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1. Awwww, what a sweet nuzzle! They both look so happy!

2.  And finally, someone tells Cera that she shouldn't try to be like her dad.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 22 2014 on  09:05 PM
1. Awwww, what a sweet nuzzle! They both look so happy!

2.  And finally, someone tells Cera that she shouldn't try to be like her dad.
Yeah I've been wanting to o do Bambo nuzzling Cera for ages, and I thought this would be the best moment. Yeah espically as Cera now knows her long time friend REALLY likes her and has made her feel better.
And as Bambo is Cera's own kind, she'd most likely listen to him and take that advice.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm sure she would. Cera was raised to primarily accept those of her own kind only, so it would make sense for her to listen to him more.
Yeah, they are sooo cuuuute nuzzling. It does just make you feel so much lighter when you find out someone likes you in the way you want them to.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 23 2014 on  01:53 AM
I'm sure she would. Cera was raised to primarily accept those of her own kind only, so it would make sense for her to listen to him more.
Yeah, they are sooo cuuuute nuzzling. It does just make you feel so much lighter when you find out someone likes you in the way you want them to.
I knew you'd find them nuzzling cute.  As I keep saying this would have made the film soo much better actually showing Cera had seen the error of her ways.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
So Bambo and the newly reformed Cera have arrived to the spot where they split up with Littlefoot earlier.

Bambo: Shouldn't be to far now. I saw Littlefoot going up that rocky hill when we were here before, so we better start climbing up then...

They hear a noise... It's Ducky's screaming and Sharptooth's roars.

Bambo: Cera did you hear that!?

Cera: Yeah, it sounded like Ducky!

Bambo: And that Sharptooth's roar! Littlefoot and the others must be in danger, come on! We've got to help them!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 27 2014 on  06:51 AM
Uh, Oh, drama again! Go on, guys, save the others!
Yeah and a good chance for Cera to redeem herself.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So Bambo and Cera are charging in to help Littlefoot and the others from Sharptooth.

Bambo: Hang in there Littlefoot!

Cera: We're coming!

Littlefoot: Cera! Bambo! Your back!

*Rams the rock*

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Aug 27 2014 on  03:54 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Aug 27 2014 on  06:51 AM
Uh, Oh, drama again! Go on, guys, save the others!
Yeah and a good chance for Cera to redeem herself.
Indeed. Cera and Bambo TO THE RESCUE!