The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 46732

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 19 2014 on  01:04 PM
1.Eh, it's fine. My opinion is the scene is stupid, anyway. It's close enough as far as I'm concerned, anyway. Love Bambo's shocked expression.

2.And, immediately after, he recovers and runs to Cera's aid. I love this expression, too. He really looks ready to defend Cera.

3.And the expression is perfect HERE, too.

4.Ooooo, I can hear the crashing sound now. Bambo's gonna feel THAT tomorrow.
Yeah I too think its real stupid, and feels like a completely different film. It was a real pain for me to draw, I even looked a screen shots of it and I still just couldn't quite figure out the shape. At one point Littlefoot is sticking out either his front or back legs... Their so covered in tar though its tricky to figure out.
It's probably a good thing Bambo slipped and fall, it would have been quite nasty if he'd rammed them...
Anyway next up is Bambo telling Littlefoot and co after Cera leaves, that he'll go after her, and then he consoles her.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 19 2014 on  08:27 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 19 2014 on  01:04 PM
1.Eh, it's fine. My opinion is the scene is stupid, anyway. It's close enough as far as I'm concerned, anyway. Love Bambo's shocked expression.

2.And, immediately after, he recovers and runs to Cera's aid. I love this expression, too. He really looks ready to defend Cera.

3.And the expression is perfect HERE, too.

4.Ooooo, I can hear the crashing sound now. Bambo's gonna feel THAT tomorrow.
Yeah I too think its real stupid, and feels like a completely different film. It was a real pain for me to draw, I even looked a screen shots of it and I still just couldn't quite figure out the shape. At one point Littlefoot is sticking out either his front or back legs... Their so covered in tar though its tricky to figure out.
It's probably a good thing Bambo slipped and fall, it would have been quite nasty if he'd rammed them...
Anyway next up is Bambo telling Littlefoot and co after Cera leaves, that he'll go after her, and then he consoles her.
Yeah, it makes no sense, and doesn't fit in with the rest of the film. Close enough, I say. Indeed. That would be incredibly disgusting, if he HAD hit them. This is what I expected and look forward to.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So after the silly tar gag and Cera storms off, and in a story book version of the first film shouts at the others saying she hates them and never wants to see them again in her anger... Bambo has regained consciousness and claiming back up from the edge he fell down. And Littlefoot and the others (who are all of a sudden tar free apart from a bit under their feet) spot him.

Also here's some small idea of dialog.

Ducky: Littlefoot what about Bambo we haven't found him yet.

Bambo: *groans* Oh my aching frill....

Littlefoot: Bambo!

Bambo: Oh Littlefoot.. You came back!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, poor Bambo, but at least the gang's reunited again.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  01:04 PM
Yeah. Well sort of as Cera's stormed off and Bambo will soon be off to go find her.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 23 2014 on  07:46 AM
Yeah. Well sort of as Cera's stormed off and Bambo will soon be off to go find her.
True, but at least they all know where everybody IS now.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  01:56 PM
Yeah fair point... Soon I'll have Bambo telling the other he'll go after Cera, then pics of him comforting Cera.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 23 2014 on  08:15 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  01:56 PM
Yeah fair point... Soon I'll have Bambo telling the other he'll go after Cera, then pics of him comforting Cera.
Awww, I wish Littlefoot had done that in the original movie.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  02:23 PM
Awww, I wish Littlefoot had done that in the original movie. [/QUOTE]
Me too, I mean he'd found the great valley by that point in the original cut.
Maybe there were scenes of them trying to find her, but they cut them cause of the moving scene were Littlefoot finds the valley till later.
Well as you know for these topic I'm following the storyline of the original cut.
So I have an idea that Littlefoot tells Bambo that he's found the great valley and Bambo says he'll go find Cera as he can't got to there without Cera as he can't go leaving Cera behind in that horrible place. You know as he's her long time friend. Also as Bambo had nothing to do with the tar gag so she won't be mad at him.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 23 2014 on  08:30 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  02:23 PM
Awww, I wish Littlefoot had done that in the original movie.
Me too, I mean he'd found the great valley by that point in the original cut.
Maybe there were scenes of them trying to find her, but they cut them cause of the moving scene were Littlefoot finds the valley till later.
Well as you know for these topic I'm following the storyline of the original cut.
So I have an idea that Littlefoot tells Bambo that he's found the great valley and Bambo says he'll go find Cera as he can't got to there without Cera as je can go leaving Cera behind in that horrible place. You know as he's her long time friend. Also as Bambo had nothing to do with the tar gag she won't be mad at him. [/QUOTE]
 I don't really know why they had Littlefoot just just leaving with Ducky, Petrie and Spike. I guess cause it seemed like she needed to be alone, as far as Littlefoot saw...I really do NOT know...
I like that, since I don't think they needed to cut every one of those scenes out.
Yeah, I really don't imagine a Triceratops who gets knocked unconscious trying to defend a friend just suddenly deciding to leave them.
Yeah, Cera was mad at the others cause they messed with her. Since Bambo defended her, I can only IMAGINE how happy she'd be to see him again.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  03:37 PM
I don't really know why they had Littlefoot just just leaving with Ducky, Petrie and Spike. I guess cause it seemed like she needed to be alone, as far as Littlefoot saw...I really do NOT know...
I like that, since I don't think they needed to cut every one of those scenes out.
Yeah, I really don't imagine a Triceratops who gets knocked unconscious trying to defend a friend just suddenly deciding to leave them.
Yeah, Cera was mad at the others cause they messed with her. Since Bambo defended her, I can only IMAGINE how happy she'd be to see him again. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I was a bit like that as a kid. If someone had whineded me up I want to be away from them for a while but if someone who had nothing to do with it came to comfort me I'd be happy.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 23 2014 on  01:02 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 23 2014 on  03:37 PM
Yeah, Cera was mad at the others cause they messed with her. Since Bambo defended her, I can only IMAGINE how happy she'd be to see him again.
Yeah I was a bit like that as a kid. If someone had whineded me up I want to be away from them for a while but if someone who had nothing to do with it came to comfort me I'd be happy. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah, I can't imagine Cera being very angry at one of her own kind, anyway.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So here Bambo sees Littlefoot has come back and Ducky, Spike and Petrie are ok.

Bambo: Littlefoot you came back! What's been happening, where did that big black slimy thing go?

Littlefoot: Erm... That was just us covered in tar...

Bambo: Oh it was just you was it... :oops Now I'm embarrassed.
Hey where's Cera?

Littlefoot: Well... We played a joke on her, and she ran off....

Ducky: She is very mad at us she is she is.

Bambo: Well I'm not surprised. Cera HATES practical jokes been played on her...

*Littlefoot and the others look away with guilty looks on their faces.*

Littlefoot: The thing is I've found the great valley.

*All others gasp*  

Bambo: You found it!?

Littlefoot: Yeah that's why I came back for you all. But now Cera's gone I not sure what to do...

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Nice! I like how Bambo's straightforward, and immediately starts gathering information. Poor Littlefoot is now very unsure, and I'm sure guilty.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 24 2014 on  08:21 PM
Nice! I like how Bambo's straightforward, and immediately starts gathering information. Poor Littlefoot is now very unsure, and I'm sure guilty.
Yeah maybe the tar gag wasn't such a good move after all.. Well Bambo will soon sort things out.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 24 2014 on  04:41 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 24 2014 on  08:21 PM
Yeah maybe the tar gag wasn't such a good move after all.. Well Bambo will soon sort things out.
Well, a lot of things seem like a good idea til you see the consequences...
Yeah, luckily, Bambo knows JUST what to do.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

So Bambo tells Littlefoot that he'll got look for Cera while Littlefoot takes the others to the great valley.

Bambo: Tell you what. I'll go after her. You get the others to the great valley.. Look.. I know she hasn't been nice to you all throughout this journey, and I'm sorry for what she said about your mum Littlefoot. But Cera's been my friend since we we're hatchlings, and I can just leave her here in this horrible place.. I'd never forgive myself, and neither would her dad if he found out..

Littlefoot: Let me come with you...

Bambo: No, it's best I go alone. Also I had nothing to do with that practical joke so she won't be mad at me. You get the others out of this dreadful place.

Littlefoot: Bambo, I'm sorry for saying you were siding with Cera early, and that we tricked you too. If we'd known you were here as well...

Bambo: Oh Forget about it. Don't worry about me. I remember the way we came, so as soon as I find Cera I'll follow.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww, that really should've been in there. That's SO SWEET! :wub
And I LOVE how Bambo immediately comes up with a plan, and tells everyone he'll handle it. Nice taking charge!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 25 2014 on  01:26 PM
And I LOVE how Bambo immediately comes up with a plan, and tells everyone he'll handle it. Nice taking charge!
Yeah maybe not necessarily taking over commands.... Though I do think Bambo would make a god 2nd in command.
Yeah Bambo knows Cera's not all that bad. And thought it would be good to kinda have him apologies to Littlefoot for Cera about the mum insult..

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 25 2014 on  08:30 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 25 2014 on  01:26 PM
Yeah maybe not necessarily taking over commands.... Though I do think Bambo would make a god 2nd in command.
Yeah Bambo knows Cera's not all that bad. And thought it would be good to kinda have him apologies to Littlefoot for Cera about the mum insult..
I meant in this situation. :lol Yeah, I wish they'd HAD that. I think Cera probably DID feel bad, so why not have her apologize?