The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Crazy LBT video

jedi472 · 27 · 3582

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you guys seen this video? It's pretty messed up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g1C0R-B7Fs :blink:

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's really stupid (the video), but I've seen worse.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm confused...not about the video...but as to why and how someone had enough free time on their hands to put something like this together...its just sad.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Apr 30 2008 on  04:45 PM
I'm confused...not about the video...but as to why and how someone had enough free time on their hands to put something like this together...its just sad.
I agree with you. I checked out the YouTube profile of the creator and it turns out that it's actually a Comedian group called The Bureau at the University of Maryland. :blink:

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wow...that's really sad there. :cry2

I happen to found this video as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQdZkspEahM

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Apr 30 2008 on  05:53 PM
I think this one's funnier:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ud6knUCcc&feature=related
I didn't get a laugh out of that video, but i usually don't when it comes to people making fun of LBT. Not that i'm downgrading anyone who makes these videos, i just sometimes wonder how people find humor in doing so. <_<

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, I happen to live close to the people who did the video Jedi427 showed. I won't beat them up or anything like that, but I can discuss about the video with them.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
wow, all these videos are sad, especially lbt extinction. that one's just plain terrible :cry2

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...I don't want to watch any of them; in fact, a few I've seen, I just rated them low without watching them, and left a comment saying so...  A little harsh to the creators, but, so are they against us...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, no doubt that there's going to be more where those came from. :(

Some people just don't understand why LBT is so special to its fans. Some just hate the sequels.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, yeah...  It's only going to get worse with time...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I didn't get a laugh out of that video, but i usually don't when it comes to people making fun of LBT. Not that i'm downgrading anyone who makes these videos, i just sometimes wonder how people find humor in doing so.

I thought it was very funny.  Probably because it was so unexpected.  I mean, it was only 10 seconds long.  I was expecting some dumb a$$ to have some clips of LBT and say stuff about how they should all die.  I never expected a world explosion torpedo 5 seconds in. :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can't stand those morons who berate such a beautiful series :angry:!  There's no humor to this whatsoever.  In regards to the LBT 65 vid, I mentioned in another thread that I hated how they basically blasphemized Jesus :mad.  I know there are haters out there, but why can't they just keep away from sites where they'll p*** off fans?  I don't care what message they're trying to send.  I don't(hopefully) even know them and would not want to!  Arrrgh!  If only I were a psychotic Mike Tyson, I'd show them :angry:!

That last line's kind of a funny thought :lol!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah; it is!  Heh!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ok..ey...?
All of these are pretty screwed up! The last one: what the heck!?

Think how many crazy people there is! :slap
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They need their eyes rubbed with sandpaper! :lol  :lol  :lol:  :p

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Better yet, these people should be locked up in a room, tied into a chair, and be forced to watch all the LBT movies, the entire TV series, and even the Sing-A-Long videos.

But it's just a vision I have. The video I found (the "LBT 65" one) wasn't that funny at all. And I didn't like how they blasphemized the Christian religion in the video as well.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nameless user edited this post because he no longer matters to anyone...