The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How far are you on Oblivion saft? I can never seem to get the bloodgrass I need to complete the Vampire Cure, Apparently thats the first thing I have to give to the witch... and I give the others things first.. :bang
I'm on Level 21, the highest you can go is 30..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Finally started Master Quest, after playing Ocarina of Time repeatedly for ten years :lol

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Right now...

Star Wars: Force Unleashed

But when I return it to the video store, I'll probably rent either Fable II or the new Prince of Persia game.

I'm also playing Battlefield Bad Company and Left 4 Dead; because I plan on writing a crossover fan fic for these two games.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy V Advance with my DS. Can't wait for the 3D updated version on the DS like with FFs III and IV.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm currently playing Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
is that the one where he turns into a monster at night? How do you like it?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
What they hey... May as well...

Halo...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Still playing Resi 5 but going for harder modes now ;)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Can you recomend RESI 5, Jason? I'm considering buying it. ;)

At the time,

Final Fantasy XII (replay)
New game, just defeated The Mimic Queen and exited the Barheim Passage.
Now, an adventurous journey lies ahead back to Rabanastre trough the Dalmasca Eastersand, my favorite area in the game! :D
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
is that the one where he turns into a monster at night?

No, that's Sonic Unleashed. Sonic Chronicles is a RPG sort of thing. which is lots of fun. Makes me wish I'd gotten a DS sooner.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You like ir huh? Interesting. I've never really been into sonic myself, I grew up on Mario..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just finished RE 5, and it was awesome! Me and my friend stayed up all night playing co-op, and of course I had to be the girl! Still, this is one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Yellow.I forgot how much fun it is!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Can you recomend RESI 5, Jason? I'm considering buying it.

Oh for sure Lillefot! Resi 5 is an awesome action/adventure! It might have lost some of its survival horror aspects since the series has progressed but the game is definitely a keeper! I could sing songs about this game til the cows come home dude but there's no point me praising it if you're not sure in your mind. I'm an avid Resi fan so I leapt at this as soon as I got the chance. If in doubt, rent it out. Failing that, borrow a copy or download the demo off the PSN network. It's the co-op feature that crowns it for me but everyone has their own tastes. I'd say buy it but it's a very biased opinion coming solely from me matey. Try out the demo if you're unsure. Who knows, maybe we can partner up online if you decide to get it. I'd gladly show you the ropes ;)

Oh yeah...to stay on topic...still resi 5-ing!  :lol  :DD  :smile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Im back into playing Rock Band 2. Finally got a new pedal, so i can play drums again. The only problem now is that my pads are starting to bubble. Since i got my pedal on tuesday, i've managed to five star "Ride the Lightning" and "Blackened". I also managed to pass "Everlong" and "Battery". I only have to pass 3 more songs, then i will have beaten all the "impossible" songs (that come on the disc anyways).

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Most of what I play lately is EVE Online...It's to me like WoW is to many others.

Got Pokemon Platinum now, so I'm working on that, generally when I'm in the middle of a rather long series of jumps.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Going with the zombie motif, Left 4 Dead (obviously) and Resident Evil 5

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just finished a mission for Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance. One of the best games ever.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm playing Sonic Rush for the Nintendo DS. Fun and fast. :D

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ive been playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS lately. FE games are way to addictive...