The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Modern Warfare 2

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This game looks so awesome!  I can't wait for it to come out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFSSpYdPuc

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My little brother is probably going to get it. he likes shooter games..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'll probably end up preordering a copy when I can...Loved the first MW, so I have to get this. :DD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I'm majorly looking forward to this. I'd get it on day of release if the crowd's permit me to. Somehow I think this one will be on midnight release.

I'm really looking forward to the Co-Op play of the main campaign. Treyarch did such a botched job of it in World at War. Hopefully, Infinity Ward will take a much better stab at it since it's their formula they implemented at the end of the day. Roll on 10/11/09! I think this is one virtual war people WILL be wanting  :DD

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uh, I think I saw where they weren't going to have co-op in the campaign this time.  They did say there would be some side missions similar to Mile High Club where they would have co-op though.

But yeah, WAW's co-op was messed up.  My main complaint was that they left out some of the best missions like the sniper mission and the airplane mission.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Where'd you hear that Ace? Last I heard it was a shoe-in coz they were tailor making missions so that they could be played either solo or partnered. I hope they don't remove it coz as much as WaW was cop out, I liked the concept of the co-op play.