The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Screenshots

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have made some recent screenshots and decided to put them up.

First up, what I like to call, Ali's Love Bite
Ali's Love Bite.

You like? ;)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Ali in love with Littlefoot?  Not yet anyway.  I hope it does happen, but chances are we'll only get to read about this in fanfics which are usually disquesting when it comes to this kinda stuff. :(

I have started to just take random LBT screenshots too and put them on my site.  It's under the lbt backgrounds, and more lbt backgrounds link. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ali in love with Littlefoot? Not yet anyway. I hope it does happen, but chances are we'll only get to read about this in fanfics which are usually disquesting when it comes to this kinda stuff.:(

Yeah, I long for the day to see Ali and Littlefoot in love myself.  Though I question Littlefoot greatly. "The Great Longneck Scheme" showed a good amount from Littlefoot's point of view. :)

Anyways, here's the next one.

Littlefoot Mad at Ali

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
can you make the images larger?  If you're using vlc media player to capture them, saving them in png format will help with this. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 30 2007 on  10:54 PM
can you make the images larger?  If you're using vlc media player to capture them, saving them in png format will help with this. :)
Well problem #1 is that I only have Windows Movie Maker to do this with.  At least I was able to find some extra scenes within the Bonus Features of the 15th Year Annivsary Edition that I had recently bought.

And problem #2, is that when I used my zoom feature to see what it would be like bigger, it ended up being blurry and it was harder to tell what it would be about.

Now, here's the next one.

Why You Holding that Wood, Ali?