The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What would the member above never say?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay so this here is a spin-off of the "What would x member never say?" game that I just revived, but this one is specific to the member above you. To start off, tell us something (or things!) that you think I'd never say (if you can't think of anything, there are some ideas at the end of the "x member" version), then you guys can all have fun trying to guess things that the member above you, whoever that is, would never say.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:23:31 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot505: I prefer drawing by hand then on a computer

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Dec 1 2017, 12:36:44 AM
Littlefoot505: I prefer drawing by hand then on a computer
^I actually like both, but I find it easier to do on a computer, so you are correct on that one!

As for something Flathead would never say: My name was inspired by my favorite type of screwdriver :lol  :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As for something Flathead would never say: My name was inspired by my favorite type of screwdriver
I'll have you know that I love flathead screwdrivers.

Isn't this a hardware forum? :p

Joking aside, I thought that was pretty hilarious and you are correct, that is not something I would say (who needs flatheads when you have a butter knife anyways?) :lol

Sneak: There needs to be less emoticons and especially not ones of Ruby, Ali, and Chomper.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm, curious what others think of me :idea:

Flathead: Who needs pencils anyway? There's no point in art!
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Dec 1 2017, 04:59:27 PM
As for something Flathead would never say: My name was inspired by my favorite type of screwdriver
I'll have you know that I love flathead screwdrivers.

Isn't this a hardware forum? :p

Joking aside, I thought that was pretty hilarious and you are correct, that is not something I would say (who needs flatheads when you have a butter knife anyways?) :lol
Oh man! I died laughing there! I'm not a big fan of flathead screwdrivers myself, as the screwdriver always slides to and fro within the head of the screw. Phillips and Torx are the best!

Ducky123: I wish Dil had eaten Ducky in Journey Through The Mists. :sducky
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:22:24 AM by Littlefoot505 »