The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Gang of Five MSN chats

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Why not? It might be a fun. :)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I only come on Friday evenings and (some) Saturdays.  Otherwise, I stay far away from chat programs.  So if I'm going to be in on these chats, then those are the times I'll be on.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I'm always game for a game ;) The only issue with my daily timetable for evenings is that coz of my job involves working random nights I can't really place a free evening until it's upon me  :DD Either way, if a night is announced, I'll try my best to get there ;)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hmm, not that I'm too terribly interested, but, I have a unique question. Say that someone gets into a chat with several other members, but one of them that is in the chat is on their blocklist. How would that work out?
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Usually people dont have eachother on a blocklist. But if so it would work this way:

Those 2 people just wont be able to see eachothers posts, and if one of them really has a good reason to have a person blocked they'll probably leave the conversation.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Ah. Touche`. Thanks for the info. :p
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm always up for it!  :yes
Name time, place and chanel.
I can be found online most of the time, the status depends though.  ;)
Would be great if we could arrange something!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I like the idea very much. As I am somewhat in charge of deciding when to do the stuff that needs to be done I am relatively flexible about a day.
Nick, if you were to join us in a chat that would be truly a small step for an LBT-fan but a giant leap for LBT-fankind  ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Since folks are all over the world in different time zones and with maybe different schedules it may be best to schedule one over a very large span of time, like 12 hours or something and maybe over more then 1 day, depending what most say about that day.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There are also several more GOF members with whom I would really like to chat on MSN but who don't have an MSN account yet. Apart from the land before time I'm also quite interested in history (did I ever mention? :p), politics, planes etc. There are many shared interests with some who don't have an MSN account yet. Not to push anyone too much but I'm sure we would enjoy those chats ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd be all for it. You know I'm always free to talk to a fellow gof'r