The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your stand on Walmart

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wal-mart, you are at your last chance with me.  Why, you ask?

Well, this week and the next two are just terrible with hours.  This week has me only working 24 hours for the whole week.  The one after that just has my vacation hours, which adds up to only 16 total.  Finally, the week after that one is only 8 hours.

THIS IS WRONG!! :angry:

I'm sorry, but if it's not fixed, I'm leaving for good.  I've already made my decision on it, and I'm not backing down.

I'm a full time associate!  There's NO reason to do this to me.  Even these hours are unacceptable.

So, depending on what happens tomorrow, I may or may not be leaving Walmart for good.

Two managers lost my trust by doing this same thing to me.  I'm not backing down on the third one. :anger

So, wish me luck guys!  This could really be it for me. -_-

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
It take a lot of courage to stand up to Wal-Mart. My hat is off to you. Whatever happens, I am sure that you are in the right.  :)

:goodluck

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
:goodluck  Not much else I can add.  It'll be your call in the end.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, looks like I'm staying because my schedule got fixed.  Well, two of them anyways.  I didn't really expect them to fix this week, and I was right.  It was too late to fix it, but I at least got them to fix the ones I wanted them to.

So yeah, I still have 24 hours total for this week, but at least I've got the full 40 for the next two.

So, I'm staying.  For now.  I plan to leave for something better one day.  Until then, I work for Walmart. :)

Well, see ya later! :^.^: