The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jet Wheelchair

Serris · 5 · 1014

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Fake but the comments and the specs are pretty funny.  

Here it is:Jet Wheelchair

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That picture reminds me of an episode of monster house, a series that likely no one ever heard of.  It was on cable and I think on the "Race Car House" episode they made an easy chair that could go about 30 miles an hour.  I think the controls were in the armrest.  I'd have to dig up the episode to be sure.

Littlefoot90

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://lbtwelt.npage.ch/
0-300 mph in 4.2 seconds WOW
funny Wheelchair of the energy has  :lol

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
There's a movie called "Monster house", but I haven't heard about series.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It use to be on discovery.  The basic premise was similar to monster garage.  In this one Steve Watson, I think his name is, would get a team of folks who have worked in the construction industry and they would go to a home and the homeowner would have a theme, like one episode was Gangster house.  

At the beginning of the episode they would have Steve meet with an architect or one or 2 other folks and they would talk over ideas for a few minutes.  Then the building on the house would start.  The home owner would turn the key over to Steve and they would live in an RV.  They were not allowed to go into the house or try to look at all while the building went on.  They would have 5 days to finish the project, from Monday 8 or 9am, till midnight Friday, and if they did they would win some expensive type of tools.  If not, and they did fail on a few episodes, Steve would call in a team who would would finish it.

The Wikipedia (I know wikipedia is hated here but tough I"m going to put the page here anyway: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_House_(TV_series)