The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character Battles!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yami Yugi holds so many monsters, Littlefoot would die in no time. :P:

An old battle of LBT, Littlefoot vs. Cera. :)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Definitely Cera. Even though apatosauruses can use their tail as a very effective weapon, Littlefoot is very young and probably couldn't do much with his, except just whip Cera in the face, making her even more angry :lol

How about Charizard vs. A Nazgul dragon (Flying dragon from Lord of the Rings). :p

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sadly, it would be Charizard. The Fell Beast can fly around and claw things. That's about it.

General Grievous vs. Jurassic Park T-rex.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
GG, the dinosaur would be drawn into the lights of the lightsabers and burn himself to death.

Spike vs. Godzilla

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: KingdomKey23,Nov 12 2006 on  06:35 PM
Spike vs. Godzilla
That's very, really and extremely obvious KingdomKey23. Godzilla would win dis match, because of it's massive size. Besides, Spike is very dull-witted and he would lose wit relative ease. -_-

BTW, Littlefoot Fan, Togepi can't learn Tackle, but it can use Metronome (it looks very cute when doing that move). Metronome can do any kind of attack.

Cera vs. Quagsire (a Water and Ground-type PokÈmon).

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna say Cera for this one.

King Kong vs. Godzilla.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
King Kong has survived against 3 T-rexes all at once, so I'm gonna side with him.

Master Chief (Halo) vs. Cloud (Final Fantasy)

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think Cloud would be winner. (Actually, I don't know about both of them, but dat's OK, after all, I'm 100% Nintendo player.)

Anyway... Bowser vs. Ozzy (2nd LBT movie).

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bowser would pwn the crap outa him! :lol

How bout Mario vs. Mr. Thicknose :lol:

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mario has pwn3d chars even bigger than Mr. Thicknose. I'll hand the victory to Mario.

Jigglypuff vs. Chomper

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Meh, Jigglypuff. He'd just sing Chomper to sleep, and then nail him :p

Mo vs. Magikarp (Fish Pokemon)

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Obviously, Mo. Magikarp is an useless PokÈmon with a miserable Attack and Defense. Definitely, Mo would win.

This one's funny: Chikorita vs. Spike  :lol

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:lol Gee, Spike would still lose. Chikorita would dice him up with razorleaf!

Banjo (Bear from Banjo-Kazooie. Dunno how many actually played that game :P:) vs. Diddy Kong

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Relax, LF, I've played it so I can give you an answer. This is a tough call, both have the ability to fly (Jetpack vs. Kazooie), but I'd say Banjo would win because he'd use Kazooie's dragon form to burn that little monkey to a cinder.

(Funny, Diddy and Banjo actually crossed paths with each other in Diddy Kong racing)

Sora vs. Mario

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think Sora would win for sure. The most Mario can actually do is throw fireballs, and Sora has withstanded much bigger attacks than that.

Donald Duck vs. Cera :p

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Good one, Littlefoot fan. Both are very hot-headed and they easily go mad. But if you ask me, I bet Cera would be the winner, after all, she won't be easily outsmarted by an annoyng duck like Donald. (If Chip and Dale can make him really angry, who wouldn't?)

This is a good one. Littlefoot vs. Pikachu

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh, well definitely Pikachu :p Littlefoot wouldn't even be able to get close enough before Pikachu would give him a taste of thunderbolt. ZZZAAAPPP :wow

How about Pterano vs. Ozzy!

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't know... dis is a good one. But if you ask me, I would say Pterano wuold win against Ozzy. In fact, Pterano would win by having the advantage of flying.

Cera's father vs. Onix (a rocky snake PokÈmon)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, Cera's dad just might be able to win. Even though Onix is huge in the shows, he's compared to humans, where in LBT, he would probably be about the equivalent size of a triceratops. Cera's dad could use his horns to just break him up into pieces, so I'm siding with him.

How about the Rainbow faces vs. 2 Raptors

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Those Rainbow Faces from the 7th movie were really pacific, besides, they have to comply with some rules. So, the raptors would win 'cause the Rainbow Faces would flee without hesitation. :p

Meta-Knight vs. Sonic