The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I thought I'd ask you which one of my captions or jokes in them do you like most? Seeing as you asked me this.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Well, there certainly are many. I of course remember the numerous "silly childish slang" posts incorporated on Ducky and Petrie that you and I share viewpoints on (e.g. wee-wee, tootsies  :lol ). I also remembering enjoying a couple of references to Willy Wonka in a couple captions (one of them being a Ruby caption, I think, where she's in the mud pool). I remember you did a couple of ones with young Plucky Duck (yes, I enjoy Tiny Toons as well) saying "Ducky go down the hoooole!" Those ones made me laugh out loud quite a bit. I also remember one caption you made with Ruby sliding in the snow, in which she noticed the odor of her feet, and saying she needed a "peppermint foot scrub pedicure." :lol

These, among several others, are among the captions from you that I've enjoyed.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Do you like any of my fanart topics?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Indeed.  :yes I'll admit, you're quite the talented artist, while I am not really as much of one. Of course, I've drawn before, but not nearly as well as you or anyone else on here who are artists. Some drawings of you are of course better than others, but overall, your talent does show, whether it be the humanized or normal LBT art, or the Doctor Who crossover (I've never seen Doctor Who myself, but I know some people who are fans of it), or some of your original ideas, and for that, I'm quite impressed.  :yes  Though, considering I don't comment on it (or almost anything else for that matter) due to my laziness, all of my points stand firm.  :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 2 2015 on  12:05 AM
Indeed.  :yes I'll admit, you're quite the talented artist, while I am not really as much of one. Of course, I've drawn before, but not nearly as well as you or anyone else on here who are artists. Some drawings of you are of course better than others, but overall, your talent does show, whether it be the humanized or normal LBT art, or the Doctor Who crossover (I've never seen Doctor Who myself, but I know some people who are fans of it), or some of your original ideas, and for that, I'm quite impressed.  :yes  Though, considering I don't comment on it (or almost anything else for that matter) due to my laziness, all of my points stand firm.  :)
Thanks. Which one of my art topics do you like most?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably your Humanized LBT ones, although I also quite like all of the ones with you OCs (Bambo, Josh, etc.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which one of my OCs do you like most?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 3 2015 on  11:39 PM
Bambo. I like his personality.  :D
Well I've got plenty more stuff with him on the way. Including more stuff and improvments with him in the first film.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
If you were a character in the LBT world what kind of dinosaur would you be?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What about your fanfic? Are you considering to work on it again anytime soon? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Dalekdino:

Hmm...probably a pteranodon...light blue...with my personality: calm, friendly, willing to talk to anyone, etc.

@Ducky123:

Oh yes. Not only am I planning to get back to serious work on "Threehorn Valley" (as well as another story which will not be posted here (I won't say why...not here anyways)), I actually plan on starting it over, for I've re-read my first chapter and am not quite pleased with it. This time, however, I've decided that once I am done with at least three chapters, only then will I start posting the story (I've decided to be at least two chapters ahead of what I will post). In addition, time will be put into writing and composing songs for the story (about four or five).

So, anyways, it'll be a lot of hard work...in addition to school and other interests.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I have a few questions:

1. Which Land Before Time character is your least favorite?

2. Which Land Before Time character do you think has the worst singing voice?

3. Which is your least favorite Land Before Time sequel?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quite a few, I see...

1. My least favorite character of the gang of five (or seven) is Cera. Her prideful, sometimes quarrelsome attitude often gets to me, despite the fact that it comes in handy at times. Perhaps her father, Topsy, who is my least favorite character overall, could cause such an influence on her. Mr. Threehorn/Topps is a character that I quite dislike for obvious reasons, though of course for other reasons I don't hate him nor Cera, or any of the other characters for that matter, as I don't feel it right to hate a character in any media unless you absolutely have to.

2. Probably Chomper in movie V, when he is singing "Friends for Dinner". The kid playing him there clearly couldn't act, let alone sing, for goodness sakes! Other than that, I don't think any of the characters' singing voices (not even Petrie's) are that bad.

3. I might have to re-watch them again to answer that question, as it has been a while since I've last re-watch them from beginning to end, but for now I'm probably going to have to go with 13. For me, it's not because of the darn yellowbellies (which I didn't mind to an extent), but more because of the simplicity of the film than anything else. Going back to what Ducky123 said recently, while it had a good message and all, it could've been done better than it did.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Seeing as you said Bambo is your favorite of my OCs, which of my Bambo pics are your favorite's?

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
What kind of car do you drive? (IF you drive).

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Dalek: Well, I remember liking the ones in the setting of the first movie where Bambo is comforting Cera following the "tar-monster" scene; those were really cute. Another one I really liked was of the "Let's Play Sharptooth Attack!" scene you did, where Bambo had that really awesome pose of his.  :D

@Midnight: Unfortunately, I don't drive, nor do I currently show interest in doing so. I'd much prefer to spend my money on musical instruments than on a car and the accompanying insurance.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 10 2015 on  10:07 PM
@Midnight: Unfortunately, I don't drive, nor do I currently show interest in doing so. I'd much prefer to spend my money on musical instruments than on a car and the accompanying insurance.
I respect that, I have my car permanently parked due to the high prices of fuel & maintenance.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 11 2015 on  04:07 AM
@Dalek: Well, I remember liking the ones in the setting of the first movie where Bambo is comforting Cera following the "tar-monster" scene; those were really cute. Another one I really liked was of the "Let's Play Sharptooth Attack!" scene you did, where Bambo had that really awesome pose of his.  :D

Oh yes I enjoyed doing those ones, and that pose of his was very tricky to do.

Also which of my humanized LBT pics do you like most?

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Have you ever played the first Deus Ex?