The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
@Dalek: There's quite a lot...I can't think of any off the top of my head right now, though.

@Midnight: I'm afraid not. I'm not really into the cyberpunk genre all that much. As a matter of fact, video games haven't really been an interest of mine for the last few years.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
What animated movie would you recommend me?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, there are so many animated movies that I enjoy dearly, but as to recommendation...that's kind of tricky, because I can't think of just one that comes to mind. Of course, I'd recommend anything Disney.  :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Do you like any of my fanart or non LBT ( animation real life) captions or jokes?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh yes. I remember a caption you did a while back where a cow got his head stuck in the roof, and the other cows try to pull him out, but they instead pull down his pants.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 20 2015 on  11:17 PM
Oh yes. I remember a caption you did a while back where a cow got his head stuck in the roof, and the other cows try to pull him out, but they instead pull down his pants.  :lol
Oh yes that's from an old low fat spread advert from the 90s.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Any recent LBT captions jokes or refrances I've made you like?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Some of the "tootsies" captions involving Ducky I like. The multi-caption "Ducky playing with her feet" is very cute too, with her playing "this little tinysaur". Though I'm sorry to say I'm not quite a fan of the term "piggies."  :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 30 2015 on  11:25 PM
Some of the "tootsies" captions involving Ducky I like. The multi-caption "Ducky playing with her feet" is very cute too, with her playing "this little tinysaur". Though I'm sorry to say I'm not quite a fan of the term "piggies."  :p
Well you'll be pleased to know the piggies was just a one off.  Yes I knew right away you'd like Ducky's prehistoric version of this little piggy. I'll be sire to do more tootsie captions in the future.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
What would you have done if you met Petrie and Ducky when you were a kid?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Before I answer that question, from your previous question, I had forgotten to put in one other series of caption jokes from you that I like, and that is the "rude bottom noises" captions. A real cutesy nickname for something that stinks.  :lol )

I'm not sure if I can really answer that question or not; see, I wasn't really into LBT as much as I am now back when I was a youngling. In fact, Ducky and Petrie were characters I'd pretty much forgotten about until I rediscovered LBT and fell in love with the two. Buuuuut, if I dipped myself into a nearby fountain of youth one day and had my age reverted back by about eight years or so (albeit while still in the present time), well...I'd probably be very delighted to see them. I'd probably make them stay with me, I'd cuddle them, I'd hug and kiss them, I'd tickle them, I'd dress them up (to their chagrins :lol), I'd lull them to sleep...oh, the list is endless! If only that was me back then...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

Ah I was going to ask if you liked that. Yes another example of Ducky and Petrie using childish slang for both breaking wind and butts XD

I'll do more in future as well as tootsies ones:)

I see....  Dress them in up! XD Would you have tickled Ducky on the tootsies?

:lol  Or get her to do that prehistoric version of this little piggy aka tinysaurs?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which one of your other favourite franchise's would you have crossover with LBT?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Do you like my human design for Ducky and Petrie? If you do what are your favourite human pics of Ducky and Petrie?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Which one of your other favourite franchise's would you have crossover with LBT?

A pretty challenging question, but among them would include Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Winnie the Pooh, Casper the Friendly Ghost, and some others that do not come to mind at the moment. (Yes, I'm quite childish, aren't I? :smile)

Do you like my human design for Ducky and Petrie? If you do what are your favourite human pics of Ducky and Petrie?

I do, I do, I do! Both of them are really adorable looking, and I like the fact that Human!Petrie wears glasses; it adds the diversity.

I really like the photo you did on Human!Ducky tickling Petrie.  :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

I liked those show's too growing up. My human OCs crossover with some of my other favorite media as well as LBT. Dr who, super Mario, pokemon, and Tokyo mew mew, and magical girl anime.

Yes I had the feeling ng glasses would suite Petrie if he were human. For 1 thing they could reflect the rings around his dino counterpart's eyes.
Oh yes my humanized version of the good inside scene.

You know after doing that caption of Ducky playing this little tinysaur aka piggy, I have thought about doing a human version of Ducky playing this little piggy. Then tickles Spike when she gets to the wee wee all the way home bit.  
Take it you like my human Spike too?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
What would you do if you met my human versions of Ducky and Petrie.?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They'd become instant friends of mine.  :smile