The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Seeing as you are a Petrie fan what are your favourite Petrie moments or quotes?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
You know you say you'd like to dress up Petrie and Ducky if you met them? Well what kind of things would you dress them up in?

Also I would ask you if you like any of my recent caption jokse. But I think I topped it with the joke I made in my Bambo comforting Cera caption. :lol

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Seeing as you are a Petrie fan what are your favourite Petrie moments or quotes?

Hmm...a tough one there. A lot of his moments from the first movie, of course. ("I fly? I falled!") Several from the sequels as well. Admittedly, I like his idea of having imaginary friends.  :lol  

You know you say you'd like to dress up Petrie and Ducky if you met them? Well what kind of things would you dress them up in?

Sometimes I wish I had a sister; I'd probably borrow her Barbie doll clothes just for them.  :smile

Or perhaps some dresses like this: :lol

Also I would ask you if you like any of my recent caption jokse. But I think I topped it with the joke I made in my Bambo comforting Cera caption. dino_laugh.gif

Shame on you, you told a lie
Big girls do cry!

I listen to too much 60's music...  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Seeing as you asked me I thought I'd ask if there any recent captions of mine you like?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm liking your captions about "that sweet bubble juice of Ruby's that makes you have to pee a lot", as well as Cera attempting to poke Petrie's "bottom". Although, I don't think it matters as to what Petrie (or any of the other characters for that matter) would call his tush.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Mar 30 2015 on  10:13 PM
I'm liking your captions about "that sweet bubble juice of Ruby's that makes you have to pee a lot", as well as Cera attempting to poke Petrie's "bottom". Although, I don't think it matters as to what Petrie (or any of the other characters for that matter) would call his tush.  :lol
Ah well I intend to do a few more sweet bubble juice ones. And kinda like with the tootsies thing, I see Ducky and Petrie using the more cutesy childish words for backside... :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Again, as you asked me, and as Ive done a few new captions. Any you like in partical?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not sure about how many particles of anything are in a picture, but I will say, there are many, just as you would see in any painting or portrait or whatever.

...Oh wait, you meant "in particular"?  :p

Well, I like the one where Ducky faints after finding out her same ol', same ol' voice actress is back for the next movie (seriously, I'm surprised the "acting friend" thingy I made up happened only once...just saying), as well as my continuation of the caption where Ducky sees that Petrie had relieved himself in the water, then farts in it.  :lol Heh, if either of the characters actually had...um, potty trouble, it wouldn't matter to me; I'd still be their friends all the same.  :D

Pop culture references don't hurt either. I can't name any you've done in particular, but I would like to see some more of those, among other things, in future captions.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 6 2015 on  07:50 PM
I'm not sure about how many particles of anything are in a picture, but I will say, there are many, just as you would see in any painting or portrait or whatever.

...Oh wait, you meant "in particular"?  :p

Well, I like the one where Ducky faints after finding out her same ol', same ol' voice actress is back for the next movie (seriously, I'm surprised the "acting friend" thingy I made up happened only once...just saying), as well as my continuation of the caption where Duicky sees that Petrie had relieved himself in the water, then farts in it.  :lol Heh, if either of the characters actually had...um, potty trouble, it wouldn't matter to me; I'd still be their friends all the same.  :D

Pop culture references don't hurt either. I can't name any you've done in particular, but I would like to see some more of those, among other things, in future captions.
Yes I meant particular. My stupid tablet's Uto spell messed it up.

Acting friend thingy you made up?

Yes I'll probably think up some other childish slang for Ducky and Petrie to say soon.

Yes I do have quite a few idea's for more pop culture refrance captions, trouble is they maybe a bit alien for most people...

Also any of my fanart I've posted in recent times you like?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Acting friend thingy you made up?

Remember how you said you liked the caption in which Cera wasn't happy to have her voice actress back? I had the characters refer to their voice actors as their "acting friends". Like I said, I guess it was a one-off, because all other times the characters refer to their voice actors as just that (at least you do in your captions).

Yes I'll probably think up some other childish slang for Ducky and Petrie to say soon.

I wonder who will do it first...  :smile  :smile

Yes I do have quite a few idea's for more pop culture refrance captions, trouble is they maybe a bit alien for most people...

Don't hesitate to post anything you think is funny, even if none of us get it.

Also any of my fanart I've posted in recent times you like?

Yes. I really like the ones with Human!Littlefoot meeting Human!Chomper for the first time. Very cute.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 6 2015 on  10:49 PM

Yes. I really like the ones with Human!Littlefoot meeting Human!Chomper for the first time. Very cute. [/QUOTE]
 Ah yes it felt good to finally humanize Chomper debut.

Ok will be sure to do more pop culture references then.

Also any recent captions in the real life, animation, or fan-art sections you like?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like the "off with her socks" GIF, where you made a couple of captions that have Ducky commenting on the girl's "tootsies". Your fanart captions are also really cool; I like the ones you posted just today with the human characters in bed and listening to soothing music to help them sleep. Very cute!  :D

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 7 2015 on  10:25 PM
I like the "off with her socks" GIF, where you made a couple of captions that have Ducky commenting on the girl's "tootsies". Your fanart captions are also really cool; I like the ones you posted just today with the human characters in bed and listening to soothing music to help them sleep. Very cute!  :D
Ah yes I had a feeling you'd like my jokes on my off with her socks GIF.
Yes I'll do more of them when I find more fitting music.
I take you liked the human Petrie going to bed shot most? :D

Also I intend to have Ducky make a tootsie refrance in my human OCs meet LBT fic.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Any of your own caption jokes you made yourself you like?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm probably most proud of my more recent captions than I am of my captions within my first year on these forums. In general, I'm proud of pretty much most of them that I made, in particular my...somewhat inappropriate captions. I have a very wide range of humor, of which I am proud to display, and I'm sure it shows throughout my captions. It can range pretty much anywhere from pop culture references of yesterday and today to ordinary in-universe jokes to rude humor to...well, name any humor and I could probably do a caption based on it.

So yeah, what makes me proud of doing captions depends on the humor, I suppose.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 11 2015 on  04:55 PM
I'm probably most proud of my more recent captions than I am of my captions within my first year on these forums. In general, I'm proud of pretty much most of them that I made, in particular my...somewhat inappropriate captions. I have a very wide range of humor, of which I am proud to display, and I'm sure it shows throughout my captions. It can range pretty much anywhere from pop culture references of yesterday and today to ordinary in-universe jokes to rude humor to...well, name any humor and I could probably do a caption based on it.

So yeah, what makes me proud of doing captions depends on the humor, I suppose.
I see. Well a few of my own favorite self made caption jokes are. One were Ducky says her toe claws need trimming, Ducky doing her prehistoric this little piggy, Cera giving her tail baby talk after Chomper bit it, Ducky asking Chomper not to scratch his bottom while she eats, one were I Ali sees Littlefoot and the other boys piled up in a awkward position, all the song refrances in my gang singing caption, the Willy Wonka refrance in my cross Bambo caption. And the one I made with Spike stuck in a cave hole, and Ruby been cross with him for not listening to her, then even more cross for him farting, which Bambo finds hilarious and Ruby and Ducky disapprove, and Ducky's childish slang makes Bambo laugh even more. XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
If you saw Petrie crying, how would you comfort him, and what would you say to him?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd be just as teary-eyed as him if I saw him upset. :p In any case, I'd pet him gently on the head, ask him what's wrong (I'm sure he'd tell me), then I'd tell him everything would be alright. If he needed some sort of pep talk, I'd give him one. Honestly, I'm not at all great at comforting other people, but I can make exceptions.  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
What would you give Petrie for his star day?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd try and look for a REALLY big batch of berries for him. If not that, I suppose sweet bubbles would do. I'd advise him not to eat them all at once though.  :lol