The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mystery Of the Foreign Longnecks

Zimba · 1212 · 77473

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa finally woke up after hearing the chokes. "Littlefoot!"
Taro ran back and gently patted the back of Littlefoot's head with his tail to stop him from choking. "Maybe not for now then," he muttered, inspecting Littlefoot. "Ahh.... this isn't very good..."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot got the food down and looked around frantic "Grandma? Grandpa!". He caught sight of and tried to rush over to him,still remembering the night before. Sadly he could not move his body.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I'm here, Littlefoot," said Grandpa, nuzzling his grandson. "Er... how are you feeling?"
Taro just carried on looking at Littlefoot, making sure none of his wounds were dirty.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Ok.." Littlefoot answered "I mean...I can't fill anything so I'm not hurting" he looked around to look his wounds "Where did these come from..I don't feel them"

(Uh oh)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa looked at his grandson with deep concern.
"It'll be like that for a while," Taro explained. "You were attacked by an adolescent longneck last night, and I'm guessing he hit you in quite a bad spot somewhere which means you'll be numbed up for a bit. Still, it'll pass..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot covered his face with his legs "I wanna go home" he sobbed.

(Fill in for Zimmy cause she a lazy bum and sleeping in).

Zimba stepped in front Littlefoot "Well your not,only place your going is your grave" he laughed and bought is foot down on Littlefoot's back now leaving him completely paralyzed "UGH DIE!" he screamed raising his foot just wanting to crush his head.

(No worry Littlefoot gets over it and recovers. Just bringing some of my fic into here)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro immediately pushed Zimba out of the way, making him crash into the trees.
"I said LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" he yelled, growling with each breath. Grandpa stood protectively in front of Littlefoot, snarling at Zimba. Lily hid in the bushes, shivering.

Meanwhile Grandma woke up, having no idea of the terror going on nearby.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Zimba snarled and walk off,being wiser then fully taking on 2 adult longnecks. "I'll kill Littlefoot" he vowed to them as he walked off "So I suggest you keep an eye on him" with that he was out of sight.

Littlefoot just laid there with slow breathing,no movement,no signs of pain..nothing. It was like he was just frozen there.

Nahla was still asleep-on Grandma's back. She was planning to jump off before Grandma awoke but looks like she slept in too late for that plan.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma remembered what had woken her up. She heard yells coming from nearby. However, she didn't want to risk Nahla falling off her back when she stood up, so it seemed she was stuck for now.

Grandpa looked back at his grandson, panicking. Taro just cursed under his breath. Lily still hid amongst the bushes.
"He needs to stay put," Taro said. "He seems completely paralysed." Grandpa gasped, not wanting to believe him, but he nodded in agreement, looking extremely upset.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla awoke with a yawn and stood up. Gasping when she saw Grandma was already awake and jumped down and ran into a bush to hide.

Littlefoot whispered something sounding like "I want Grandma"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Grandma?" Grandpa questioned, trying to make out Littlefoot's words.
"I'll get her," said Taro.
"You don't even know where she is... do you?" Grandpa asked. Taro stood in thought for a moment.
"Good point," he said eventually. "You get her." Grandpa just gave him a strange look and walked off.

"Huh?" Grandma yawned. "Now what are you up to?" she asked Nahla. She got up and walked over to the bush she was hiding in.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just whimpered and backed up further thinking Grandma would be mad at her.

"GRANPDA!" Littlefoot called starting to pnaic "GRANDPA!'

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro groaned. "Why do all kids hate me...?" Lily went up to Littlefoot.
"Don't worry," she said. "He'll be back soon. He's gone to get your..." she trailed off, shuddering.

Grandma just chuckled when she saw Nahla, but her smile faded when she heard cries. She seemed a little shocked when her mate came through the trees, out of breath from running.
"Littlefoot.... in trouble... needs... you..." he panted. Grandma gasped and grabbed Nahla before following her mate to where Littlefoot was.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla gasped when she saw what was there. She tensed up and began panting in fear.

Littlefoot just closed his eyes with a light sigh.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"LITTLEFOOT!" Grandma exclaimed in panic when she saw her grandson. She set Nahla down next to Lily, who backed off in fear, and went up to Littlefoot, tears in her eyes when she saw the state he was in. Taro just stayed as far away from Nahla as he could, remembering what happened last time.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla glanced at Lily shaking "Please don't hurt me" she whispered.

Littlefoot opened his eyes "Grandma?".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I won't," Lily whispered back. "How could I, anyway?"

"I'm here, little one," Grandma whispered, wrapping her tail and neck around him.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla gulped "My family hurt me...how do I know you's are not the same? You's might hurt me".

Littlefoot stared into the distance,not feeling anything. But he did see his Grandma was with him,that was good enough for him.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Because I know what it's like to be like you," Lily answered, staring straight ahead of her. "If it weren't for Taro, I would have killed myself by now, but he showed me a better way of living."

Grandma just gently rubbed her head against her grandson's body, tears dripping onto him.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stared at her "You were abused?" she hang her head "So was I,all my life..In the end they threw me off a cliff".

Littlefoot suddenly started sobbing "I want to go home,this place is scaring me" he said looking around at shadows he kept thinking they were his attacker.