The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What in LBT disgusts you the most?

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I was disgusted by Littlefoot sleeping in the Useless Sharptooth’s mouth! Yuck! :p

Lol That's worse than the rest of the gang sleeping next to a sharptooth.  :bestsharptooth

I don't think that actually happened as I remember Littlefoot trying to get the tooth out of the Sharptooth's mouth... But then again, lots of crazy things happened in the sequels.  :bronGoodJob

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
"There's no need remarking that there's quite a few 'annoying' characters in LBT, but you know what irks me the most?

The fact that I can't search up 'The Land Before Time' or even 'The Land Before Time art' without coming across... erm.. some rather unsavory images.."

Land Before Time fetish art is actually pretty rare and pretty much only exist because of a user named MCsaurus.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I found Ali’s faces she makes a little disgusting.  :PAli

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Hyp and his bully crew. :p

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

My avatar sums up Hyp's response.

Movie XI, I said enough about my dislike to the point it could be a meme.  :bestsharptooth

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

My avatar sums up Hyp's response.

Movie XI, I said enough about my dislike to the point it could be a meme.  :bestsharptooth
:lol

Anyway, I didn't like the choking scenes from LBT XII and XIII. Poor Guido and Doofah! :feelsbadman :doofahCringe
Go Chomper!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I think we can all agree that Ducky and Petrie getting farted on by the Yellow Bellies deserves the award of being the most disgusting thing to happen in The Land Before Time, even if it does make you laugh.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I think we can all agree that Ducky and Petrie getting farted on by the Yellow Bellies deserves the award of being the most disgusting thing to happen in The Land Before Time, even if it does make you laugh.

I still haven’t seen the Wisdom of Friends all the way thru, so I haven’t seen this yet.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

I still haven’t seen the Wisdom of Friends all the way thru, so I haven’t seen this yet.
Oh. Sorry for spoiling it.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Oh. Sorry for spoiling it.

Hahaha no worries. The Wisdom of Friends has been out for so long, I just can’t seem to get through it.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
What digusts me the most is that there isn't enough Yellowbellies in the series.  :PLoofah

Though seriously, I think what disgusts me outside of the 11th movie is probably Shorty not even getting mentioned in movie 14. It was as of he never existed and was retconned in the intro of the film. He even had his own episode in the TV series alongside Bron.  :longneckBRUH

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind , you could just say that movie XI disgusts you in general  :bestsharptooth :taunttroll
Seriously though, I didn't like the animation in movie XI. It seemed very cheap and inconsistent much like in the TV series.
Go Chomper!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind , you could just say that movie XI disgusts you in general  :bestsharptooth :taunttroll
Seriously though, I didn't like the animation in movie XI. It seemed very cheap and inconsistent much like in the TV series.
It did create some hilarious facial expressions though.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Well, I have two things that disgusts me…

1. The fact that the animation in the TV series sucks.

2. Yellow bellies… :bang

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The fact that I can't search up 'The Land Before Time' or even 'The Land Before Time art' without coming across... erm.. some rather unsavory images..

Felt this when I made the mistake of looking it up on Twitter a few weeks ago. I have since left Twitter, because Twitter ruins everything.  :sducky

Also... the adults' behaviour in XI. Now I know they're pretty useless throughout the franchise, but they've never been shown to be especially hostile, yet here they all are wanting to exterminate a whole group of tiny dinosaurs because they ate their candy from the candy tree. Almost every single one of them is weirdly hostile towards these creatures that probably had no idea about the rules of nibbling day and were just looking for easy pickings, and the only ones who are reasonable about it get booed off or completely ignored. :longneckBRUH

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
The fact that I can't search up 'The Land Before Time' or even 'The Land Before Time art' without coming across... erm.. some rather unsavory images..

Felt this when I made the mistake of looking it up on Twitter a few weeks ago. I have since left Twitter, because Twitter ruins everything.  :sducky

Also... the adults' behaviour in XI. Now I know they're pretty useless throughout the franchise, but they've never been shown to be especially hostile, yet here they all are wanting to exterminate a whole group of tiny dinosaurs because they ate their candy from the candy tree. Almost every single one of them is weirdly hostile towards these creatures that probably had no idea about the rules of nibbling day and were just looking for easy pickings, and the only ones who are reasonable about it get booed off or completely ignored. :longneckBRUH

That didn't strike me as particularly out of character for the dinosaurs in the valley! It's not just Tops, all of them seem to be a pretty reactionary bunch. They're often mistrustful of strangers, squabble with each other constantly and are super protective of their valley. And between Tops leading them on and Littlefoot lying and putting on the blame on them, yeah I can see them going on a full out Tinysaur genocide. 

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
"There's no need remarking that there's quite a few 'annoying' characters in LBT, but you know what irks me the most?

The fact that I can't search up 'The Land Before Time' or even 'The Land Before Time art' without coming across... erm.. some rather unsavory images.."

Land Before Time fetish art is actually pretty rare and pretty much only exist because of a user named MCsaurus.

OH, DON'T GET ME STARTED.
 Every time i look of references for drawing fanart there's always one image of anylbt character with a big belly or is inflated like a balloon. like every character has that one fetish image and its nearly every were. i sometimes have to avoid looking at images from the image tab of google and find them from the wiki or something.
it's like everywhere and inescapable.