The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nintendo Portables

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
A few weeks ago, on my old 2DS the battery suddenly started discharging, so I had to make an unplanned purchase of a new portable console. The decisive factor in choosing a new console was the capacity of the battery (to last longer), so I did not take the same 2DS as I had, but stopped on the New Nintendo 2DS XL. That's how it looks in comparison with my other portables.

The new 2DS have an enlarged screen, but the graphics in the games have remained at the same level - the console simply stretches the pixels along the width of the screen. What really improved on the new Nintendo is sound. On the old 2DS it was mono, now I can listen to the sound in stereo, which allows the music to acquire a new sounds. Also on the new 2DS, there were two additional shifts behind (why they added it?) And an additional controller on the right side of the console (above the X button).
Now about the most important thing. When I playing the Pokemon Sun, batteries on the consoles are held:
Nintendo 2DS - 3 hours of play
New Nintendo 2DS XL - 4 hours 15 minutes
New Nintendo 2DS XL in energy-saving mode - 4 hours 25 minutes
Compared with the previous console, this is a very good progress.
Forever in the past.