The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Jurassic Park just celebrated its thirtieth anniversary!

I watched it on June 11th and must confess I felt old when I remembered being a kid seeing it in theaters for the first time.

What are some of your favorite moments from the film?

Favorite memories?

Favorite dinosaur featured in the film?

Favorite character?

Favorite quote?

—————————-

My answers to the above questions.

What are some of your favorite moments from the film?

Mine always has been the raptors in the kitchen. However, this time I prefer Ellie Sattler and Robert Muldoon’s scenes as they try to get the power back on. When you see the Raptor Paddok fence torn open and you hear the dread raptor theme, I always get goosebumps.

Favorite memories?

Probably bugging newlyweds at an airport as I talked their ears off about Jurassic Park as I played with my T-Rex t
and JP Jeep toys.

Favorite dinosaur featured in the film?

Velociraptor. The build up of terror: the opening sene of the raptor teying to escape, the skeleton in Montana, Grant terrorizing the kid about raptors, “point is you are alive when they start to eat you,” the baby raptor and Grant saying “what species is it?” And “you bred raptors?” Followed by the cow being devoured without seeing the raptors, then there reveal in the power plant, Muldoon’s Clever Girl, the Kichen, and climax.

Favorite character?

Ian Malcom. He knew what would happen all along, Chaos theory!

Favorite quote?

“Yes John, but your scientists were so preoccupied with if they could they never stopped to think if they should!”
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 07:46:40 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith