The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Choco's Art Hoard

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sup my peeps welcome to my dragon hoard this be where I store my art.

Er...I only really have one LBT fanart on hand right now and it's not even finished but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to finish this one.

So, I was on a art prompt board on Reddit doing a daily challenge. The prompt that day was spaceships I believe, but there was a alternate prompt of the land before time, I'm sure they did not mean the movies but I took it that way anyway. So basically I meshed the two together and this happened.

BEHOLD!

A kinda old unfinished pic of Littlefoot as an astronaut. This is a Space AU. He's found a star-bit in the Mysterious Beyond but don't worry he's still tethered to the Great Valley.
"I would not mess with Littlefoot's Mother, man. She'll Suplex you."

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha, awesome idea. I like how the Great Valley is on a space ship. This explains so much, like how dinosaurs can talk between different species and the rainbow faces ;)

Looking forward to see more art from you in the future! :D

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Littlefoot looks SUPER cool here! :O

Cool!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Ooooh, this is cool!! I feel like this could tie in with my beloved LBT VII somehow! Dinosaurs + space = :wub
You've got a really nice drawing style, too! :)littlefoot

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do I see a space Sharptooth? :p

A pretty unique idea for sure! I wonder what Littlefoot thinks of the starbit? I hope he doesn't think it's like a treestar and eat it  :PAli

Nicely done! Hope to see some more art from you in the future!  :)littlefoot

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
That’s one small step, one giant leap for longneck kind!

Great job! :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I do like the thin-line cartoony style, and I think the lack of color save for a specific few splotches here and there emphasizes those few spots. :)
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is awesome! DINOS IN SPACE!!  :Mo :rainbowwave

Really like the art style and how there are some space islands with Sharpteeth. I say this would be a fun AU. X)

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks all for the compliments and such, you are all great. :p

I come with a small comic. It has four parts to it but I just got done with it today. It has something to do with the Vale Guardian AU and you all will find out soon enough what is going down in the next pages I make.  :goodluck

Serene was a bit startled at the sudden hug the little sharptooth gave her, Chomper had never seen her before and yet accepted her as his mom immediately. Perhaps he thought she was a bigger version of her son?

Such sweet demeanor and affection given from the sharptooth made her stomach churn and knot painfully. A nervous kind of guilt overcame her senses, like she had made a terrible decision, and she started questioning- no- doubting she had made the right choice.

Did they make the right choice?

Did she make the right choice?

She wasn't sure anymore.

Spoiler: ShowHide

https://www.deviantart.com/thejadewizard/art/What-have-we-done-p1-843196190?ga_submit_new=10%3A1590395982

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Again, I really love your drawing style. It looks so simple and clean while still being really effective! :DD The facial expressions in this piece get so much emotion across, and it's nice to see Littlefoot's mother in some fanart (surprisingly few people draw her as far as I've seen). Great work!!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh this is really cool! I like where this is going so far. Interestingly enough this is well timed as the fanart prompt for May/June is actually making some form of comic! Would it be alright if I add this to the list for the prompt?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome, haha! I like the longneck's reaction :D

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
awwwwwwwwww

Nice to see first comics!
Such a sweet picture!
6/14
0/26

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I like the blurry watercolor-esque shading style. The faces evoked emotions alright! :) :P
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh this is really cool! I like where this is going so far. Interestingly enough this is well timed as the fanart prompt for May/June is actually making some form of comic! Would it be alright if I add this to the list for the prompt?

@Flathead770

:lol I didn't even know that was a prompt for this month, didn't check before I made it. Totally add it to the list. Though there is a thing that this isn't done yet, I've still got a few more comics pertaining to this one and this is part one of this short comic thing. I dunno how that's gonna work or if theres a limit to the art or something, this is just for fun tho.

Vale Guardian

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege Thanks and yeah I was looking around for a pic of littlefoot's mom with a flower crown but there wasn't any. That's on my art list too, I will draw that at some point.

@Mumbling  Yep she can't take the cuteness of chomps.  :OhYou

@Sneak Yeaaaah about that... I don't think yall will think that in the next update. It's gonna get sad real quick.  :rhett_ohno

@OwlsCantRead Thank you, it's just cel shading and gradients, it's the same style I use when animating as well. I wasn't too happy with the expressions while I was working on it mostly cause of my perfectionism but I'm glad you all liked it.  :DD

Vale Guardian

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's been added to the list! You can check the list along with the other prompts for the year here

If you are interested in joining in on future prompts all you need to do is upload the art to your fanart topic within the given time-frame and specify that it is for the prompt. I'm around enough that I'll catch it fairly quickly (or if you want you can PM me to let me know as well). I'll also make reminders in the discussion topic as well.

That's alright if it's just one part for now. The fanart prompt is mainly just for fun and the banners you get are solely based on participation.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I like how when it looked like Littlefoot's mom was about to scare Chomper up, she just freezes when the sharptooth hugs her. Chomper is that adorable.  :chompysmile

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
New One.

This is Littletooth/AU Littlefoot in my new fic.

BG is some forest photo from Pixabay.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:01:07 PM by ChocoDrake »

Vale Guardian

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Oo

Looks impressive!

Love light and shading.
Background is real-life photo of some forest, I assume?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:44:56 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26