The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello!

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
hiya, I'm a new member here!

now where do I start... back in 2008, I was absolutely obsessed with Dinosaurs! I mostly had plastic figurines but that all changed when my mum came home one day and surprised me with this DVD called 'The Land Before Time'. you see, I didn't know about the franchise before then, so I was really excited to see a movie starring dinosaurs. so after watching it, my new obsession was The Land Before Time.

fast forward to now and my obsession with this amazing franchise still hasn't died.

so that was my mini story on how I got introduced to the franchise. now what about other important questions like who's my favourite character and movie? well, my favourite characters are both Petrie and Ducky and my favourite movie would probably be The Secret of Saurus Rock.

anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this and I'd be more then glad to answer anything else! bye  :duckyhappy

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Helloooooo and welcome to the forums :ChomperPOG

Enjoy your stay here! :ChomperImAwesome

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hello and welcome to our Great Valley! :wave

Do you have a second favourite LBT movie?

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
thanks for the welcome! oooh, It's definitely the first movie. it holds such a special place in my heart and I always enjoy re-watching it.

Hello and welcome to our Great Valley! :wave

Do you have a second favourite LBT movie?

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
I'll definitely will! right now I'm just browsing and so for, it looks real nice here

Quote from: Vojeds
link=topic=16995.msg520375#msg520375 date=1601421573
Helloooooo and welcome to the forums :ChomperPOG

Enjoy your stay here! :ChomperImAwesome

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! Nice to meet you! :rainbowwave
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :rainbowwave I hope that you enjoy your time here.  Please feel invited to participate in any discussion that strikes your interest.  :)littlefoot

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF caspyaritist!  :rainbowwave

Does your username mean that you do any fanart by any chance? If so it would be great to see some of it!  :)littlefoot

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five!!  :rainbowwave Hope you enjoy it here!  :Mo
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Caspy, welcome to the forum :D

I too wonder if your name refers to you being an artist? ;) We have a whole subsection for LBT fanart!

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
Welcome here, caspyartist!
 :yum
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
thanks! nice to meet you too   :)

Welcome to the Gang of Five! Nice to meet you! :rainbowwave

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
haha, it does. though I've never drawn any Land Before Time stuff before

Hello and welcome to the GoF caspyaritist!  :rainbowwave

Does your username mean that you do any fanart by any chance? If so it would be great to see some of it!  :)littlefoot

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
my name does mean I'm an artist (digital artist to be precise). I've been drawing pretty much all my life. I've never drawn anything Land Before Time, but I'd definitely give it a shot

Hey Caspy, welcome to the forum :D

I too wonder if your name refers to you being an artist? ;) We have a whole subsection for LBT fanart!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's awesome! I only draw LBT stuff off late to keep the scene alive, though I am not professional or very good in any way, haha ;)

If you wish, you can respond to multiple people at once! When creating a post, you can scroll down to see previous posts in the same topic, and you can click the 'insert quote' button to add that particular response to your post :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, caspyartist! Personally, I think we need more writers here, but new artists are always welcome here. There's definitely going to be a lot of friendly competition in the years to come if this boom of artists doesn't stop. Nice Petrie avatar, btw! :)petrie

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
I used to be an avid writer when I was 15-16, but I sorta grew out of that and just sticked with being a digital artist. I might give it another shot one day.

Welcome to the forum, caspyartist! Personally, I think we need more writers here, but new artists are always welcome here. There's definitely going to be a lot of friendly competition in the years to come if this boom of artists doesn't stop. Nice Petrie avatar, btw! :)petrie

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I used to be an avid writer when I was 15-16, but I sorta grew out of that and just sticked with being a digital artist. I might give it another shot one day.

Interesting. What kind of stories did you like to write about? Was it fanfiction or original fiction?

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
it was mostly fanfiction from franchisees like Pokemon.

Interesting. What kind of stories did you like to write about? Was it fanfiction or original fiction?