The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

[VO2] Character auditions for voice-over of LBT7

Mumbling · 107 · 12144

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@DiddyKF1 can you check your spam folder maybe? Seems like we're missing some auditions! :)

I'll put the youtube vid down as yours for now, Aabicus!

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Really enjoyed your interpretation of Sierra, Aabicus  :MommaSmile

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, just wanted to let you guys know I sent a Sierra audition recently. Did you receive it? I think I sent it last week, but I may be thinking of Bro's Threehorn audition...
Hi Rainbow!

We checked, but it seems we have not received anything from you! Could you let me know how you tried to send the files please? :)

In the meantime, we have also received a Sierra audition by DinoThighs69

https://vimeo.com/544035008

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I agree it is pretty good!

We'd like to make some more casting choices soon - so it'd be great to know if anyone is still planning on sending over a particular audition! :)

For now, we'd like to lock in the ladies:
@RainbowFaceProtege Hello Cera!  :CeraHAPPY
@ducky_25 Hello Ducky!  :Dducky

If the voice actresses from the previous voice-over wish to reprise some other roles, they are still very welcome to of course!  :smile

Rainbow & ducky, if you have any questions on the recording process or if you need help with anything, feel free to send me a PM!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 06:53:09 AM by Mumbling »

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I agree it is pretty good!

We'd like to make some more casting choices soon - so it'd be great to know if anyone is still planning on sending over a particular audition! :)

For now, we'd like to lock in the ladies:
@RainbowFaceProtege Hello Cera!  :CeraHAPPY
@Abigaillayne127 Hello Ducky!  :Dducky

If the voice actresses from the previous voice-over wish to reprise some other roles, they are still very welcome to of course!  :smile

Rainbow & Abigail, if you have any questions on the recording process or if you need help with anything, feel free to send me a PM!

Thank you very much! I am glad I have the role!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@Mumbling Awesome! I’m honored to be Cera—I’ll get started on my recordings as soon as time allows!  :CeraHAPPY

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Congratulations, folks  :ChomperImAwesome

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Regarding singing:
We have decided against doing GoF singing projects for this voice-over, as unlike with the original movie, you can actually see the characters talk in LBT 7 when the songs are played. Therefore, we think it is best if the voice actors try their best at singing their character's lines.

I already know that Littlefoot1616, Flathead & Diddy will sing their character's bits (or at least try their very best). How do you guys feel about your roles @Mouse-a-saur @Abigaillayne127 @RainbowFaceProtege ?

And I guess I can ask this question of the other people who auditioned as well @PteranoStan (rainbowface in Beyond the Mysterious Beyond) @SharptoothSimp69 (Rinkus in Very Important Creature) @aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) @Belmont2500 @DinoThighs69 (Sierra in Very Important Creature)  ? :)

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I would be glad if I sang one of the songs. So in my role, I will accept it

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I'd be happy to sing  :)littlefoot

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a long history of not singing in front of people if I can help it, but since I don't actually have to show my face here, I'll do it. :lol

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I have a long history of not singing in front of people if I can help it, but since I don't actually have to show my face here, I'll do it. :lol

Me either rainbow

I don’t like showing my face anyway

I agree with that too

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Abigaillayne127 Nice to know it isn't just me, then. Congrats on being Ducky, by the way, I think you'll do a good job! :)

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
@Abigaillayne127 Nice to know it isn't just me, then. Congrats on being Ducky, by the way, I think you'll do a good job! :)

Thank you!!! Congrats on Cera and you will do great!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Not super relevant since I'm not getting the part, but yeah I'm down to sing whoever I voice-act. I'm usually doing the deep growly-voiced geezers who don't sing much anyway haha

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Regarding singing:
We have decided against doing GoF singing projects for this voice-over, as unlike with the original movie, you can actually see the characters talk in LBT 7 when the songs are played. Therefore, we think it is best if the voice actors try their best at singing their character's lines.

I already know that Littlefoot1616, Flathead & Diddy will sing their character's bits (or at least try their very best). How do you guys feel about your roles @Mouse-a-saur @Abigaillayne127 @RainbowFaceProtege ?

And I guess I can ask this question of the other people who auditioned as well @PteranoStan (rainbowface in Beyond the Mysterious Beyond) @SharptoothSimp69 (Rinkus in Very Important Creature) @aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) @Belmont2500 @DinoThighs69 (Sierra in Very Important Creature)  ? :)

I'd be fine with singing my part! I'm sure SharptoothSimp69 would be fine with singing as well, though DinoThighs69 is usually a bit shy when it comes to singing. I'll try my best to convince him if he gets the part though!

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Should I get Sierra's role, I'll gladly sing his bits in Very Important Creature, to the best of my ability.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Seems like I never got back to you guys on this!

Regarding singing:

I'd be fine with singing my part! I'm sure SharptoothSimp69 would be fine with singing as well, though DinoThighs69 is usually a bit shy when it comes to singing. I'll try my best to convince him if he gets the part though!
Great! I hope you can convince Dino as well ;) If your brothers still feel up to it, they are welcome to take on the rolls of Sierra & Rinkus. If not, we'll move them to other people who are interested.

I'm still a bit torn on the following:
Both the female rainbowfaces did a great performance, and so did both grandma's. Either way, someone will be getting a double role (unless someone else jumps in for any of these).

Could you all let me know which one you would like most?
@RainbowFaceProtege Rainbowface or Cera? (you are the only Cera)
@Mouse-a-saur Littlefoot or Grandma? (You are the only Littlefoot)
@PteranoStan Rainbowface or Grandma?

If there are other girls who want to join in and maybe submit a recording for the above characters, or one of the two moms (Ducky/Petrie), do not hesitate!

@ducky_25 do you still want to do Ducky's lines? :)