The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land After Time

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
(Based on a roleplay I did with a friend (Simbathekinglion) on the Land Before Time Wiki that started on late 2019.)

Created by: Davis Doi

Music: Michael Tavera

Cast:

Max Charles as Littletusk

Anndi McAfee as Sarah

Jeff Bennett as Petrie (Not the Pterodactyl.), Petrie's brothers, and a random dodo

Aria Noelle Curzon as Aria

Rob Paulsen as Shield, Gweedo, and Moe

Barry Bostwick as Grandpa Longtusk

Miriam Flynn as Grandma Longtusk

George Ball as Mr. Twohorn

Jessica Gee as Tria (Not the Triceratops)

Nika Futterman as Petrie's sisters

Tara Strong as Petrie's sisters

Isaac Brown as Chomper (Not the T.Rex)

Meghan Strange as Ruby (Not the Oviraptor)

Reba McEntire as Etta (Not the Pterodactyl.)

Pete Sepenuk as Foobie (Not the Beipiaosaurus)

Cuba Gooding. Jr as Loofah (Not the Beipiaosaurus)

Sandra Oh as Doofah (Not the Beipiaosaurus)

Tress MacNeille as Mama Teratornis and Mama Megatherium

In the snow covered Great Valley in the Pleistocene, there are 5 children; Littletusk (a woolly mammoth), Sarah (a woolly rhino), Aria (a Megatherium), Petrie (a Teratornis), and Shield (a Glyptodon.

In the Secret Caverns, there was a Smilodon (Chomper) and a Procoptodon (Ruby).

And there was an Icaronycteris (Gweedo) and a Baiji (Moe).

However, Littletusk then throws the acorn to Shield. However he eats the acorn.

"Shield no!" shouts Littletusk. "Over here!" shouts Petrie "Me get another acorn"

Meanwhile, in the Secret Caverns, Chomper and Ruby were going out to play "Toss the Acorn" with Littletusk and his friends. However, a Sabertooth tiger named Red Claw watches them leave the Secret Caverns and decides to follow them. However he smells acorns and runs away in fear and into the Mysterious Beyond and crashes into 2 Dire Wolves named Howler and Thud.

Meanwhile Littletusk starts to sing

"I'm going to go adventuring"

Aria and Petrie: "Adventuring?"

Sarah: "Adventuring?"

Littletusk: "I'm going to go adventuring and who knows what I'll find"

Petrie: "He's going to see the great beyond"

Aria: "Across the mud"

Littletusk: "Beyond the pond"

Aria and Petrie: "He's going to see the great beyond"

Sarah: "I'd rather stay behind Hmph!"

Aria: "Will there be ugly, bugly things with ickly, tickly, prickly wings?"

Petrie: "A front that bites and back that stings?"

Littletusk: "You never know"

Petrie: "Will there be things with sharply teeth?"

Aria: "Up above and underneath?"

Sarah: "I'll bet it's so"

Aria: "Then please don't go"

Littletusk: "I'm going to climb the mountain tall where fires burn and rocks can fall"

Sarah: "And scary things can creep and crawl with one big googly eye"

Ducky: "Aah! Stop!"

Petrie: "He's going to reach the highest high where even flyers never fly"

Aria: "Maybe he will touch the sky"

Sarah: "Well, I won't say goodbye"

Aria: "Will he cross the big, big ocean?"

Petrie: "Where it hot, or even hotter?"

Sarah: "Bet he's gonna meet a lotta sharpteeth there"

Petrie: "Yeah"

Aria: "Will there be yummy things to eat?"

Petrie: "Will there be things that ouch your feet?"

Aria: "Will you be brave?"

Sarah: "Will you be scared?"

Littletusk: "No! I'm going to go adventuring"

Others join in: "Adventuring, adventuring"

Littletusk: "And when I go adventuring, There'll be so much to do"

Others: "But if you go adventuring, adventuring, there's just one thing You know what you are going to have to do? You're going to have to take us all with you!"

Aria: "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Please!"

Sarah: "Hmm..."

Others: "We want to go adventuring, too!"

So they decide to go on a great adventure, though they do not know where.

"The big ocean should be where we're going to" Littletusk says

Meanwhile the Grownups couldn't find their kids.

"Aria, Shield" says Mama longclaw.

"Petrie" says Mama Flyer.

"Littletusk" says Grandpa and Grandma Longtusk.

"SARRRAAAAH!" shouts Mr. Twohorn.

“That Longtusk must have ran off and brought my daughter with him!” Mr Twohorn yells. “And you wonder why I don’t trust you or your kind.” He growls at Grandpa Longtusk.

“I’m sure they can’t have gone far.” The mammoth replies.

Meanwhile the Gang of 7 were traveling in the Mysterious Beyond.

"This walk takes forever" Littletusk complains.

"Shut up" says Sarah "Mind you there are dangers like Swimming Sharpteeth, things that squeeze around your waist (octopodes), Sand Creepers (crabs) with giant jagged claws, and Jelly stingers (Jellyfish)." She continues.

After a day they made it to there. Gweedo somehow went there too.

Before the gang clear the ridge that reveals the ocean itself, a small, fuzzy thing - Gweedo - suddenly lands on Littletusk's head.

"Sorry, did I bother you?" the bat says.

“Hey! I didn’t know you were coming!” Littletusk says.

“I followed you. I wanted to go adventuring too.” Gweedo replies.

Meanwhile, in the Great Valley...

"Poor...poor Littletusk" Grandpa Longtusk says.

"This is all your son's fault Longtusk!" Twohorn says,

"Why would Littletusk be to blame?" Grandpa says.

"Moe wonder where Littletusk is" Moe says

"The kids cannot go into the Mysterious Beyond without us. And Sarah should be home by now too" Twohorn says.

"That doesn't really mean Littletusk is to blame" Grandma Longtusk says

“HE’S ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT HOW HE WANTS TO GO ADVENTURING AND NOW HE FINALLY DOES IT AND PUTS MY DAUGHTER IN TERRIBLE DANGER!” Twohorn roars furiously.

"No need to be so angry Twohorn" Grandpa says "Sorry, I was just furious" Twohorn says

Meanwhile...

"Me hungry, and me thirsty" Petrie says.

"Me too" Ruby says.

"There should be food for me and my friends." Chomper says about to eat a clam.

Gweedo finds a hole. However a sand creeper in the hole barely misses pinching the bat.

Gweedo flies away from the sand creeper, which scuttles towards Chomper while he isn’t looking.

The Sand Creeper pinches Chomper, causing him to say "Owwwww".

However he grabs the crab in his jaws and throws it away.

Chomper continues biting the clam.

Meanwhile, Littletusk, Sarah, Aria, Petrie, Shield, and Ruby found a papaya tree.

"I hope Shield doesn't eat so many treesweets for us. Oh no no no" Aria says

“Me fly up and knock down highest tree sweets for you,” Petrie says

"I can knock down the tree sweets for you too" Sarah says. Both of them knock down all the treesweets.

However, as the tree sweets fall down, Shield catches most of them in his mouth (he doesn’t catch all of them at once).

"SHIELD NO!" Littletusk shouts as Shield gluttonously eats the treesweets in his mouth.

However, there is still some of them left for Littletusk, Sarah, Petrie, Aria, and Ruby.

“Phew,” Littletusk says as he and his friends eat the remaining treesweets.

Meanwhile. Gweedo finds a wormhole and finds several worms in it. Gweedo eats the worms like they’re spaghetti.

Soon, all of the Prehistoric pals are sleepy from eating a lot (They're not stuffed). The next day they decide to go to a desert.

“Boy it sure is hot,” says Gweedo as he sits down on a rock, but gets up and flies away since he sees a scorpion.

However Chomper eats the scorpion. Then they see an oasis not too far away from them. Soon they arrive there and drink the water from there. Then Aria starts playing in the water.

Everyone drinks until they’re full, and decide to continue on their adventure.

Petrie and Gweedo, having drank too much, sleeps on Littletusk's back and Aria, for the same reason, sleeps on Sarah's back.

However with Littletusk's, Sarah's, Chomper's, Shield's, and Ruby's bellies extended and heavy, they walk slower than usual.

After a day, they made it to Berry Valley. "Hi Mr Loofah" Chomper says. However, the dodos don't mind the presence of a sabertooth cat.

"Hi Littletusk" Loofah says, "You're beautiful" Doofah says.

Suddenly a random dodo rushes in “It happened again!” he says as he points to a bush that was filled with berries earlier, but is now empty.

"We could find another Berry bush" Ruby says as they find another berry bush for him that is filled with berries.

“That’s beautiful.” Doofah says, “But we still don’t know who is eating all of our berries.”

The Gang and Loofah and Doofah find Foobie who is eating all the berries. Then Foobie panicks as the Yellow Bellies surround him with disapproving glares.

“And I thought you were a wise one.” Doofah says.

"Well you usually are the one who eats all the berries" Loofah says to Doofah so the Yellow Bellies stare at Doofah. Then they continue eating the berries.

"Let's go somewhere else" Littletusk says as they get out of Berry Valley. "Yellowbellies sure like berries" Petrie says.

"Bye Littletusk" Loofah says, "You're beautiful" Doofah says.

Meanwhile, Littletusk says "Let's go back to the big ocean"

When they made it there, Petrie finds a tree with giant leaves that look like they could be used as surfboards. Petrie starts surfing but a a passing shellback swimmer (turtle) eats the leaf and Petrie almost falls in the ocean but flies away.

"What the-?" Petrie says. "Me never going to do that again" he says. "How about you try Aria" Petrie says giving another surfboard leaf to Aria.

“I am not going to do that, no no no.” Aria says giving the surfboard leaf to Ruby,

Then Ruby starts surfing and she’s doing surprisingly well but gets distracted by her friends cheering and falls off. However Ruby is a good swimmer and makes it back to shore and  Petrie gets some berries for Ruby.

“You such good swimmer Ruby! You deserve berries!” Petrie says.

Later, though they don’t know it, they are heading in the direction of the land of the American Lions.

The Prehistoric Pals wear Stinkweed so the lions don't eat them. "This plant is sure stinky" Chomper says.

Two lions emerge from the shadows but they can’t smell the Prehistoric Pals.

"Let's leave this area" Littletusk says. But as they are leaving Shield slips gets distracted by a floating leaf and goes in a pool, washing the stinkweed off.

A lion smells the Glyptodon and roars furiously.

"SHIELD NO!" shout Littletusk and Sarah. The lion watches the eight right before a chase happens.

Petrie flies in and pecks the lion in the eye, distracting him.

The lion roars in pain and smacks Petrie with its paw, sending the vulture into the ground.

Petrie is knocked unconscious and the lion is about to eat him. Luckily Ruby throws a stick at the lion, making him turn towards her instead of Petrie.

Then Sarah charges at the lion but the lion runs away and runs into Ruby, knocking the kangaroo unsconcious.

The lion is about to eat Ruby but a golden Teratornis named Etta throws a boulder at the lions and they run away.
“Who? What? Where? When? Why?” Sarah blurts out as she and her friends watch the lions run away.

The vulture, believing Ruby to be dead, picks up the unsconcious kangaroo and brings her to a cave. The Prehistoric Pals rush after the vulture.

"Who are you" Gweedo says to the vulture.

"My name is Etta, what's your name" the vulture says to the bat.

“G-Gweedo...” says the confused bat.

“Why did you take our friend?” Littletusk asks Etta.

"Because she's probably dead" says Etta. Then she open's Ruby's eyes to make sure she's not dead, "Nope, not dead" the vulture says.

“She’s alive! Yep yep yep!” Aria cheers. Then Etta gives Ruby a flower.

“Errrr, thank you...” Ruby says, confused as to why a golden vulture just gave her a flower.

“I guess we’ll be going now.” Littletusk says “Lovely to meet you Etta.”

Sarah looks out of a hole in the cave “We can’t leave! There’s more of those monsters (American Lions) out there!” The rhino tells her friends.

Ruby smells the flower and then eats it. "I'm guessing you two are going to have to talk big and then that should scare the monsters away" Littletusk says to Aria and Ruby.

"And you are going to have to talk big too Petrie" Littletusk says to Petrie.

“Me stay here until the monsters are gone!” Petrie quickly says. "I'm guessing we're just going to have to wait then" Littletusk says.

Soon the monsters leave and Littletusk and his friends leave the land of American Lions. Etta left the Land of American Lions too.

"Let's go back to the big ocean" Littletusk says,  “Yeah, that’s a good idea.” Ruby says as they head to the big ocean.

When they went there, Ruby found water greens (seaweed) and ate them. After Ruby eats the water greens, the gang starts messing around and chasing each other playfully.

However, Sarah gets a branch stuck in her horn, Chomper gets pinched by a crab, Ruby trips over a shell, and Gweedo flys into Shield's mouth, who spits the bat out.

“Get it off!” Sarah yells as she charges around. She then trips over Ruby and goes flying into Chomper and the crab. The branch flys off her horn, "OPPH" Chomper wheezes because of Sarah's weight

The crab then pinches Sarah’s tail, causing her to get off Chomper and run around in pain, knocking the other kids over like bowling pins.

The crab then lets go of Sarah's tail and Chomper runs and grabs the crab in his jaws and throws it away into the ocean. "Man that was really annoying" Sarah says. Then she tries to wake up the unsconcious kids.

The kids wake up and laugh about what just happened (except for Sarah of course). "Shut up" Sarah yells at the kids, "The Meadow of Jumping Waters should be our last adventure" Littletusk says.  After a while the kids are in the Meadow of Jumping Waters.

Then Chomper smells something terrible. "Eeewwww what is that smell" Chomper says.

“It’s Shield!” Littletusk gasps as he sees that Shield has fallen in some nearby mud. Shield laughs as he plays in the mud

The gang look at Shield disgusted but then jump away as they get startled by a geyser. Then a big cat with a scar from his brow to his claw roars at Chomper and Ruby while the gang run away.

The cat growls at the two wolves next to him and they run after the gang while he follows.

However Howler gets blasted away by a geyser and Thud ends up in the foul smelling mud pit. A furious Red Claw lets out a mighty roar as he rushes past the cowardly duo towards the gang.

The gang rush past a geyser, which proceeds to blast Red Claw in the face. Red Claw goes flying and into Howler and Thud and non fatally crushes the two wolves.

The gang finally made it to the Great Valley.

"Grandpa, Grandma" Littletusk says "Littlefoot" they say.

"Tria, Daddy" Sarah says "Sarah" they.

"Mama" Petrie says "Petrie" his mother and siblings say.

Aria and Shield go to their mother "Aria" her mother says.

"And look who's there for you" Grandpa Longtusk says with a pinkish orange Longtusk next to him named Ally.

Ally and and Littletusk play together but then Ally sees Littletusk’s friends come to greet him and runs away.

The Prehistoric Pals come together in a giant group hug.

THE END