The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

e3 2021

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess this thing's not dead yet!  Yep, e3 is back after not being around last year due to that darn virus.

Let's see what we got this year.

Yeah, quite a lot this year.  I won't check out everything, (Work makes that difficult this year.) but I'll see what I can squeeze in for this place.

It is all online this year, so we'll see what we get.

I'll at least give my thoughts for Microsoft and Nintendo.

Until this all comes up, see ya all then!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As always, I'm mostly only looking forward to Nintendo's and Devolver Digital's (If you haven't seen any of there "press conferences" yet, they're amazing  :PLoofah). Nintendo teased more info on BotW 2 earlier this year with their Direct so maybe we'll get to see an update on it at E3.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Interesting, I won't be attending this year, but I enjoyed my years video-reporting on the older conventions. Always glad to see these sort of things reopening.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I hope we get some nice announcements. I know I've been working my butt off these past two weeks to get certain clients ready for this. Couldn't have missed it lol.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is the Xbox Showcase!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YnVzOA2wNs

I'll give my thoughts later after I'm done watching, which might not be until after I get some sleep tonight.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, here's what we got coming to XBox Series X/S this year.

I'm mostly interested in 12 Minutes, Psychonauts 2 and the updated version of Among Us.  Not much, but it's a start for my new system.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, Nintendo Direct is today!  Here is the Live Stream for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQz_ECTGGyA

Enjoy and I'll give my thoughts in the next post.

See ya then!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nintendo, I have one thing to say.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/106608716153275995/

Seriously, this was that good!  There is so much to look forward to here.

Metroid Dread is a brand new 2D Metroid game that obviously takes inspiration from Fusion. (STILL call foul on the Nightmare Fight.) I'll definitely get this.

Danganronpa is coming to Switch.  Never got into it because it was on PS Vita.  I've always been interested though.  Guess this is my chance.

I love the game Live is Strange and having it on Switch is just great for me.  I'll be getting these games, no question asked.

Super Monkey Ball Games coming?  Why not?  That's on my list.

A new Super Mario Party game for the family?  With call backs?  Yes, please!

The new Mario Golf game is looking great.  Plus, I wonder what my Dad will think of the Speed Golf mode.  He is a golf fan, after all.

Wario Ware with 2-player Mode?  I'll give that a shot.

Finally, the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild game is looking good.  I'll be looking forward to that next year.

So yeah.  Nintendo has won this year for me.

Now for me to enjoy the Nintendo Treehouse.

See ya later! :TakeMoney

Sporeguy97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
the 3 best things about this years E3 was mostly nintendo stuff like Metroid dread, mario party superstars and breath of the wild 2 but mostly breath of the wild 2 because i have been playing a lot of the legend of Zelda series of games
"how will you create the universe?"