The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If you could be friends with only ONE of the characters, who would it be?

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, I want someone to take a guess on which character I'd want to be friends with.

(but don't look at my avatar because that is the one I'd be friends with.) :ChomperOhhh
Go Chomper!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Okay, I want someone to take a guess on which character I'd want to be friends with.

(but don't look at my avatar because that is the one I'd be friends with.) :ChomperOhhh

...Rhett?  :rhett_brag :taunttroll

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

...Rhett?  :rhett_brag :taunttroll

Someone finally found out who my TRUE favorite LBT character is.  :feelsgoodman
Go Chomper!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I'm now kinda old and couldn't keep up with the kids, so... Grandpa Longneck. :wise We can hang around eating food all day and he can tell me a bunch of wacky longneck stories (hey, I love a good story).  :p

Great choice. Grandpa is on my fav list.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm now kinda old and couldn't keep up with the kids, so... Grandpa Longneck. :wise We can hang around eating food all day and he can tell me a bunch of wacky longneck stories (hey, I love a good story).  :p

Great choice. Grandpa is on my fav list.

Grandpa Longneck is awesome! Great choice right there. I'm sure he'd have some amazing stories to tell.

I think if I could pick three, it'd be Littlefoot, his Grandfather & Mama Swimmer. All three have hearts of gold, are caring, loyal and welcoming. Such wonderful characters. But it says pick ONE, so I'm gonna say Mama Swimmer. She's wonderful. :duckyhappy
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 09:21:20 AM by Feathercrest the Parasaur »