The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hyp, Mutt, and Nod

Dinonut · 42 · 10427

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
They are the best dancers in the valley!  :bestsharptooth

I really like these guys. They are like a foil to the main gang considering their tough and more aggressive attitudes and I wish they appeared more. I am glad they didn't go 180 either and they would remain trouble makers in the series. It would have been unrealistic and too easy. XD Why I like these bullies? I guess I like tough chars that are good deep down. Them helping Littlefoot in the series finale of the TV show solidified it for me. It makes me wish they had more development and a side story in which they go on misadventures without the gang of five/seven involved.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
They are the best dancers in the valley!  :bestsharptooth

I really like these guys. They are like a foil to the main gang considering their tough and more aggressive attitudes and I wish they appeared more. I am glad they didn't go 180 either and they would remain trouble makers in the series. It would have been unrealistic and too easy. XD Why I like these bullies? I guess I like tough chars that are good deep down. Them helping Littlefoot in the series finale of the TV show solidified it for me. It makes me wish they had more development and a side story in which they go on misadventures without the gang of five/seven involved.

The TV show did a great job building off the ending of LBT III, and it would've been nice if they'd used the bullies more often to give them further development. The only thing I didn't like about their TV episode was Hyp's weird appearance change. Did they think they needed to tone down his mean look, like he was too scary or something? And why is he BROWN when he was obviously GRAY before?? Also weird: the Gang and the bullies are about the same size now. So much for "When You're Big." :p (Wait, does this mean the Gang actually grew??)