The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

AoFW on YouTube

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fans of The Animals of Farthing Wood, rejoice for the series is now on YouTube.  I'm not too sure which languages or how many episodes, but I'm sure there's a good amount to keep you entertained. :)

Note that due to the rule of up to 10:00 limit for the regular members posting these, they are split up into parts, so try to deal with that, okay? ;)

Anyways, I have only seen the English version of the first episode and it made a rather nice impact on me.  I am definitely disliking the Weasel's sense of humor, I'll tell ya that right off the bat.  You wouldn't mind me thinking of killing the Weasel, would ya? :D

I am really liking the a number of the charcters in this show.  Adder for one can definately be seen as a bad-guy like role. (Gorging as the snake pleases on any animal that can be swallowed whole.)

What surprised me was how the predators decided to take an oath not to eat any of the animals while they head to the nature preserve.  It will be interesting to see how the predators hold out through this difficult time.

Anyways, I see it as a good show and one I feel I'll be enjoying for quite some time.

Well, just wanted to give my opinion on it all, and with that done...

See ya later! :^.^:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You don't forget weasel's laugh. :lol:  It etches into your memory.  Actually, here's your trivia piece for the day: owl and weasel had the same person give them their voices. :D  A lot of the other ones it wasn't too hard to tell who was doubling up.