The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail gave a cough of smoke and stuttered "w...w-w-wow..." he tried to sit up...and blinked as he said "LET'S do that again! That was the most fun I've had in a long time!" Then sneezed out a fireball.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Outside, Death rode through the storm, deflecting bolts of lightening. His eye sockets were focused on one thing; the storm's eye. The storm roared with thunder and Death deflected anothe bolt of lightening. Another, hug bolt of lightening was gathering to destroy the cafe. Death tossed his scythe forward.

The eye of the storm exploded. The scythe returned to Death, and the storm began to dissapte. Inside, Anno pressed an ear slit to the wall. "I think the storm's gone.." The female Sanghieli, Vera 'Zenoree, said "I hope it is." The DOR said SQUEAK.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus looked around at the various goings on, "I wonder if this place is as lively as this.  Though perhaps a bit to lively it appears to.  Though living ones do like things lively, I prefer a little peace and quiet."  

The troodon nods, "It could be caused by any of a number of factors, some of which I can detect.  As for prefering peace and quiet I recall your cases are not unike this establishment." The Troodon said, looking at some holographic readouts of the wrist computer.

Marcus sighs, glad they are away from the windows and near 2 corners of all walls.  "I would prefer a nice and quiet case.  Why do I get all the weird cases.  One of the latest was a husband cheating on his wife, only one was a vampire and the other was a demon.  The husband was having an affair with the postman who was a refugee from another dimension and finding out why lead to another even weirder case then that. Why can't I have a nice and quiet case for once."  He sighed again.

"Maybe because you're a zombie." The troodon said.

"I don't see why my being a zombie has to do with attracting the weird cases." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetaikl loked at him with an odd look on his face, it was a mixture of pity and suprise. "You're lucky to be alive, and you wabnt to be struck AGAIN?
_
The strm was beginning to weaken as the eye wall coallspsed, however, the storm was now fully over the cafe, and through the slits rain was contuing to pour down...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I one skeletal hand, Death gripped a Sword(used for royalty) in the other, he gripped his scythe. YOU ARE SOMETHING UNLIKE ALL I HAVE SEEN BEFORE. Death egged his horse onwards, and they finally reached the eye. The eye was seething with thick clouds and lightening. Within it, there was a figure much like that of a man. "YOOOOOUUUUU DAAAAAAARRRRE EEEEEEENNNNTTTTEEEEEERRR MYYYYYY SSSSSSAAAAAANNNNNCCCCTTTTTUUUUUAAAARRRRYYYY?" It howled. Death said nothing, and stabbed it. A bolt of lightening blocked the blade. "YOOOOUUU WWWWWIIIIILLLLL PPPPPEEEEEERRRRRIIIISSSSHHHH HHHEEERRRREEERRR!" Howled the storm. Then, Death cut its head off. The storm's eye disientigrated, much like its creators. It was reduced to an ordainary storm without the occoult eye. Anno pressed his ear to a wall. "It's still there... but it's less strong.." He said. Vera said "That's a relief."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
A sputnik like satillite had just then crashed through the ceiling of the kitchen, Aves at the time was putting ordered meals up for the waitors to take to the hungry customers.

Sudenly a buzzer went off, Aves sighed and looked at his watch

"What a relief! Its time for me to clock out!"

He smiled looking weary and tired from yet another long and painful workday, and just as he stumbled over to the sign out Chong hurried from his office

"Not so fast, Fox!"

"Huh?" said Aves, looking puzzled

Chong opened a small compartment within the sign out clock and hit a button, Aves watched in horror and disbelief as the time was reset back to morning hours when he normally comes in to begin his job

"Back to work! Now! Go!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The bogeymen living in the floor boards of the kitchen appeared. The waiters, well prepared for once, grabbed the flamethrowers to defend themselves. Outside of the kitchen, where the noise tore through all the other sounds. Anno remarked "I wonder what that is?" Death said IT IS THE BOGEYMEN AGAIN.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked over to Stripetaikl even while the smiled stayed on his face even as he said "Hmm....well after what you said about me surviving the first one, perhaps another bolt would be a bad thing." Then he moved his head to one side, and asked "Does anyone else hear that?"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even the bogeymen stopped ripping staff in half. There was a loud, crashing, thumping sound. "Oh no." Said Anno. Vera asked "You think it could be...?" Anno replied. "Yes." SQUEAK? Asked the DoR. Anno answered "A Scarab." The enormous, walking tank appeared outside the cafe. It aimed at the cafe, and prepared to fire.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"SHIELDUS" Stripetail roared and a yellow glow began to sread out over the cafe. it sptread from flooor to ceiling, and poured outside through the broken window. A load boom resounded. the tank had fired a shot. the shot tore through the roof but was stopped by the shield. It hovered in the air, some twn feet from the fllor. Stri[petail lifted his paws in an upward motion and the missile was pushed up ward through the hole where it had entered. After it was clear of the resteraunt,.Stripetail gestured his fist, and the missile exploed, sending debris down through the hole. it bounced of the shield and harmlessly through the floor.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The drivers of the massive tank were perplexed. Normally, the thick beam of green plasma the Scorpion fired would decimate anything in its way. "Damn! Who the heck got the other Covenant mad?" Anno said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was impressed that something that big hadn't killed them all yet...but he knew better than to stand there and wait for death, so he stood up and asked Anno "Does that thing have any weak spots?" Then another voice called out from the mens bathroom. "Yes...but we must first find a way onboard that Scarab." Omnivorous then asked "And who the Force are you??"

The red armored Sangheili simply replied "My name is Uulecc Uunamee. I am here because I received a distress call and I was unfortunately teleported into the men's bathroom, where I've been fighting for my life...." he then asked a question of his own "Why didn't anyone hear me screaming for help?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This is the insane cafe. there is a lot of stuff going on all the time' Stripetail replied, putting his staff away. "Looks like you just escaped the Shurlup.  he went into the nathroom and came out a few minutes later with a bloodied Sangelli.  "Bring him to a table. I'll go get aid for him " stripetail said As he he passed by the scooby Table, he noticed the pair of Great Danes. ';you Two, come with me." he said firmly. "But we're still eating..'Dixie Protested. 'Too bad, I've got an injured Sangelli on my hands and I need help"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Scarab, meanwhile, strode about outside, trying to find a weak point in the cafe. "We need to destroy that Scarab's reactor to bring it down." Said Anno. SQUEAK? Said the DoR. Anno replied "I really don't know." Death looked out at th Scarab, and said nothing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't worry " Stripetail said "that shield I put up can endure several strikes from highly advanced weapons. Of course if it fails, and it will weaken with repeated hits, the best idea would be to have everyone in a safe location, such as deep underground.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As if on que, the ground burst open, and several Dwarfs appeared from the hole. "Right, this was the wrong place to come up in..." Said the Dwarf Foreman. Everyone's eyes came to rest on the hole. "Wot you look'n at?" Said one Dwarf. Outside, the Scarab charged it's plasma cannon again.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd suggest you make the hole big enough for regular folks to move.." Stripetail eyes flashed.The dwarves loked at him and quickly complied. The hole was now big enough for Stripetail, or Scooby and Dixie tio fit though. It would be a tough squeeze though for even skinny humans like Nick or Shaggy.
"Ok, Dixie? Scooby? are those right" 2 nods. "well the dwarves have made it big enough for you to fit though.
_
This is one of my best dresses dixie protested. "Sorry, dear, you're going to have to get a bit dirty, or would you rather stay up here and get blasted rto bit? Stripetail asked with a hint of irony.
Dixie sequeezed through the hole, as the dwarves made way for her. Scooby was next, then Stripetail followed. "Next person, come on! That thing is going to strike again. My shield can't hold out forever!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"This day is wrong in so many ways..." muttered Longtail under his breath. Omnivorous looked at the giant scarab tank as it prepared to fire again and asked anyone who would answer..."What do you think a well placed shot of Force Lighting would do to that thing anyway?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Give it a try although if ir doesn't work, you'd better jump down here" Stripetail replied as more customers including shaggy  climbed down into the tunnel.
_
Nick ran to get Aves. "Aves! Stop what you are Doing and get below ground! There's a huge tank outside ready to open fire! Aves was busy adding some green runny stuff to the pot. "Come on you sily fox! Get a move on!" Nick said sternly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Only one way to find out." Marcus said.  

"I think we should go with the others." The troodon said.

Marcus looked around, "Yes, I think this place has lost it's nice pleasant quiet atmosphere." He said as the troodon put his pad away and they went over to join the others in evacuating.