The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You 'd better. Mr Chong does not like cut-and runners. " Nice said darkly. "People that bolt, well the money is taken out of our paycheckks. So basically if you bolt, you're stealing from me.." He gave Manny a going-over than continued pushing the debris into a big pile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Manny was slightly worried. He left for a restroom stall and pulled out a cell phone hidden in his suit. He dialed up a number, and talked very faintly so any others would not overhear any of the conversation.

"This is Manny."

"**********"
Yes. I need the bullet train within the vicinity. My present location is that old hoot Chong's cafÈ. Do NOT approached the cafÈ, but lurk around the area so you can come quickly. I'm in a bit of a predicament here. The restaurant is dangerous.

"**********"
"Very well." He hung up and flushed the toilet just to make it sound like he came for a legitimate purpose. He washed his hands without purpose and went back to his table.

Manny got back to his table and continued to slowly consume his cheesecake that wasn't even close to being done. He began to think about things. Those are the dirtiest restrooms ever in existence. I doubt they've ever been cleaned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sir if you need to use the bathroom, Please avoid the 2nd and 3rd stalls. The Shurlup lives there and likes the taste of our guests, as well as our staff." nick said quietly. "The Shurlup likes the place dirty and throws a fit if it gets too clean.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I wondered why the restroom was the dirtiest that I have ever seen. I was wondering if those were real human skeletons or not." Manny looked at himself just to observe the irony in his own statement. "Some looked extra-human, as well."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
WELL, THERE ARE, AS YOU PRBABLY KNOW, TUBE WORMS WHO LIVE AT THE BOTTOM OF MANY SEAS. THEY DO NOTHING BUT FILTER FOOD FROM THE WATER. THE AUDITERS HATE AND DESPISE THEM FOR JUST THIER EXSISTANCE. Death paused dramaticly. NOW, THINK OF WHAT THEY THINK OF SENTIANT LIFE! He finished. Anno said. "Yeah. From what I've gathered they think life causes discord in the multiverse. They've tried building a glass clock to stop time, killing Santa Claus, or the Hogfather on Discworld, and stopping Death here." Death added THEY HAVE NO IDIVIDUALITY. Anno nodded. "They think without idividuality, they have no life and thus cannot die. But, if the say I, they pop out of exsistance just like that." Anno snapped his fingers, and one of the waiters exploded. "Oops, didn't mean to do that."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You just made more work for Death here" Stripetail replied as Death went over to reap the waiter's soul.
_
yes, The Shurlup doesn't care whether you are human are not, if you look like you'd be tasty, he grabs you, even if you are on the can. " Nick replied.
_
Dixie was the last to finish her pie. "That pie was great. it almost made up for the horrible eggs.."
"Rick round Rixie, rease" Scooy said a note of pleading in his voice. "Oh cousin, I'm not going to be leaving just yet." Dixie smiled. As she said this the resteraunt was rocked by the boom of thunder,  and the windows per pounded by heavy rains.." I think it will be awhile before I leave judging by the weather.
_
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Death said IT IS MY DUTY. THOUGH THAT WAS ANOTHER WHO DIED EARLY. Anno hunched his shoulders. "Sorry." NO, Said Death. IT WAS NOT YOUR DOING. THE AUDITORS MUST BE ALTERING TIME. THEY ARE BREAKING THE RULES! Death slammed his fist on the table, which split in half. OH, I APOLOGIZE. I WILL PAY FOR THAT. Anno sighed. "He gets like that sometimes. I have a feeling Susan's going to get involved in this somehow. If yo don't know, Susan is Death's Granddaughter. Not by genetics. It's hard to explain."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, I understand. Meddling time is strictly forbidden, anbd it takes special clearance just to allow yourself to travel through time. Stripetail pulled out a laminated card that had strange glowing symbols on it. "This is my permit for traveling through.time. All creature that wish to travel through time, even for a few days must present this card beforehand." He showed it to Death who nodded. 'YES YOU HAVE ALL THE CLEARANCE SPOKEN FOR. IT IS NOT YOU I"M WORRIED ABOUT< BUT THOSE BLASTED MEDDLERS!" Stripetail put it away.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Me, I really don't know what happened. I was cruising back to Sangheilios, then I was next to Death, in his house." Death rose. IT APPEARS ANOTHER HAS BEEN KILLED BY THE SHURLUP. I MUST BE OFF. He strode to the men's Bathroom, just as his pie arrived. I his short absence, Anno noticed a blue cloak talking to a man who was certainly human-shaped, sort of, though his race was questionable. We need you to build this. Said the cloak, producing bluprints out of no where. "Build thath?" Said what might have been human. "Buth ish so large! One Igor can'th do thath! Ith impothsshible!" The cloak was about to reply, until Anno shot it with his Plasma Rifle. It was unfased, and continued talking.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A huge pie flew through the air, it was patrt apple, blueberry, raspberry and boysenberry, it plowed into the Blue cloak, and sent him flying covered in pie into the wall. Both Anno and Stripetail winced, the blow had killed the cloak, it was hard to tell what part was the pie and what part was the cloak. .
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Part that was, assumedly, the Auditor, slid down the wall. It atomized. The Igor stared at the mess. "I can'th fixthe thath." And limped away. Another Auditor appeared. We will crush the life in this universe. Then, it vanished. Anno raised an eye ridge, and said " That was odd." Death reappered from the bathroom. THERE WAS A AUDITOR HERE, WASN'T THERE? IT DID NOT BEGIN TO DISCUSS THINGS WITH YOU, DID IT? I MAY HAVE TO INFORM THE OTHER RIDERS.... He said. A table loudly exploded, spearing a customer through the head. Behind Death, a small, skeletal and robed, bipedal rat appeared. SQUEAK. Said the Death of Rats.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And what's with the tiny Death?' Stripetail queried.. Oh I get it Many of rats here are killed and thrown into the food.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The word "rats" didn't sound good to Manny. "This is worse than Taco Bell. At least their meat is favorable Chihuahua meat. I wouldn't be surprised to see some roadkill raccoon here, as well," Manny sighed.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Death of Rats scrambled up onto the remains of the table, grabbed a piece of Pie crust, and stuffed it into his mouth. A Raven occampainied him. The Raven began to talk. "Does this place have eyeballs? I mean, seeing the other things it has-" SQUEAK! Inturrupted the Death of Rats. The Raven replied "Fine, fine, I'll stop talking about it." Anno regarded them for a moment, then looked back up at Death. "Do you know what the Auditors are doing?" He asked. NO, THERE IS NO WAY OF TELLING. Death answered. "They were asking an Igor to build something."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Most likely some sort of weapon or some kind" stripetail replied. "Go around and ask the customers and staff if they saw anything.. Ask everyone. Someone might have noticee something.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Anno asked several patrons. Some said it was a Halo. Others said it was the Death Star. Still others claimed it was a skinny man treading water while hiting himself of the head with a penguin. "No definite answers." THAT IS A PITY. Said Death. SQUEAK. Said The Death of Rats in asset. The Raven said "Eh, a long as it doesn't damage eybal-" SQUEAK! "Alright, fine. The Rat says he saw it. Looked like a big thing with lightning rods 'n stuff." Quite randomly, a tentecle emerged from the kitchen a dragged a customer away. EXCUSE ME. Said Death. He walked over to the kitchen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the kitchen, the tenacle dragged the unfortunate customer into a bioling hot caldron of soup. Screams of pain eachoed from the pot as the desperate cuyustomer scalded from the hot soup broke away, the pot tipped over azand he  made a dash for itm leaving bloody footprintss, and pieces of skin. The customer staggered out of the kitchen and made his way into the dining room, collaspsing in front of the Scooby Table. The sight of the badly burned customer frightened the three ogf them, and scooby jumped into Shaggy;'s arms. Dixie heard the door openning as the tentacle made its way for the customerand quickly called out. "Shaggy, get him onto the table, he's badly hurt. Shaggy reluctantly did, and was rewarded with bloodstains on his green shirt and red pants.
"Thank-- thank you" The burned victoim gaspded, finally speaking. "I need a doctor.. baa' blood girgled out of his mouth "dd"
"Is there a doctor here?' Dixie called out to the room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: That.. was messed up.

IC: IT SEEMS THAT HE WAS SAVED. I CANNOT HELP, UNFORTUNATLY. Death said. The Death of Rats added. SQUEAK EK EK EK. The Raven said "Maybe his eye-" "Shut it." Anno said. The tentecle came back out again, but exploded before it could find it's quarry. The Gnomes, who lived in under the sink, came out into a parade for a few seconds.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yes I can get very detailed in my descriptions of pain, suffering .. and lovemaking. I think it adds to the story :P: )
Dixie riflied in her dress pocket and pulled out some gauze. Meanwhile a pair of customer ran over to help. "Keep him steady.. oh.. he looks pretty beat up.." Dixie began to bind up his injuries with the gauze, and the attendants brought out cotton pads to mop up the bleeding. "Hold him down, we don't want any sudden movements. they said Scooby and shaggy helped to hold him down, and after 5-10 minutes the binding of the wounds was complete. The poor man, whose name was Maurice, looked like a mummy from an early horror film.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A man walked in. He had a certain elvish look about him. "HELLOOOOOOOO, INSANE CAFEEEEEEEEEEE!" He yelled. Then he looked at the burn victim. "Oh.. I can help! I know doctors!" Anno sighed in relief. "Looks like he'll be okay." Death said HE WILL DIE. FOUR YEARS FROM NOW. HE WILL BE HIT BY A TRUCK. Anno rolled his eyes. "Way to put a positive spin on it, Mr. Brightside." The Death of Rats said SQUEAK. "Yeah, I guess."