The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Now that you've named your best...

Petrie · 84 · 13286

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 23 2013 on  12:25 AM
path light, what does your post have to do with movies? it doesn't, so knock it off. posting about something completely unrelated to the topic is considering spamming.
Let's not take about spamming, okay?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
anyone else have bad movies they dont like. since the last couple pages are off topic.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Animated movies I hate, huh? Haha..theres tons of those but I'll only name a couple.

LBT13-Sorry, horrible movie. Cheesy, annoying characters (yellowbellies), seemed rushed for profit. Seriously those last few sequels Universal was just milking the LBT franchise. I hope LBT14 returns to the more serious plot of the original. Please, Universal.

Fox and The Hound 2-It's in the same time as the original yet does not go along with the story of the original one bit, they act like the orignial didn't even exist.

The Lion King 1?: Killed The Lion King, I was hoping they would pick up where TLK2 left off. I would of liked to see Simba have a grandchild. See Kovu as King..but nooooo. We got a film focused on two characters I could care less about. It's The Lion King, this really should of been a spinoff movie. It's NOT a The Lion King movie to me. Though I did actually like The Lion King 2, but Kiara was a bit annoying. Zira was awesome.

Alpha and Omega: The plot seems really rushed, the characters are undeveloped and the one character I do like barely gets any screen time. It's fun to watch once, thats it. And I prefer to pretend those pieces of trash they call sequels do not exist. I mean..Wolves celebrate Christmas and Halloween now even decorating for it and knowing the human terms for everything? No thanks. At least in the first movie they acted like real wolves, expect the fact the  'howling' was singing.

An All Dogs Christmas Carol: Don't get me wrong, I love love love the original All Dogs Go to Heaven movie, but this one was just awful, sorry. I know the original movie had songs but they were not so in-your-face as this one. I remember watching first when I was 8 on Christmas Eve when they aired it, was not impressed at all. Throws off anything that happened in the other two movies, Itchy is meant to be in heaven, Carface is meant to be dead. I know it's a spin-off so thats to be expected but ugh. Makes no sense. These dogs keep dying and coming back to life.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not sure about Carface, but the TV series explains why Itchy is on Earth. I forget the details, but something about him being permitted to stay there a certain amount of time and then keeping renewing his "vacation" or something because he came to agree with Charlie about heaven. It's been a long time, though.