The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

what game conale's do you have

mcr mad · 61 · 5273

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I have or have had every game console mentioned.  I usually get them as gifts from family members who don't really know me or what I like (if they really knew me, the last thing they'd get me would be a game console).  I typically just return any game console I get and get the cash to spend on computer stuff.  I do have quite a number of the consoles mentioned above though.  For instance, I got a PS2 around 6 months ago.  Why did I wait so long to get one?  Well, I got it as well as an XBOX in a computer trade.  I don't get game systems or consciously want them.  They just seem to come to me. :p

I don't mind having a PS2 even though it's "old" because I don't know what a PS3 is even like.  I got a PS3 as a gift and returned it and bought an external hard drive instead.  In a few years, I'm sure I'll get a PS3 in a trade or in a bargain so why spend hundreds of dollars for it now?  I traded in my dual core 2.4ghz athlon desktop with 1gb of ram and a 200gb hard drive for a dual core 1.86ghz intel laptop with new battery, 2gb ram, and a 160gb hard drive AND an XBOX, PS2, and twenty games for each of them.  

I have game crap coming out my you know what.  I don't even know what half the stuff is.  I'd say I get a new game console at least twice a month.  I sell 'em if I already have one.  I don't care about graphics PS3 and whatnot crap.  All I know is Spyro rocks and it gives me something to do when I'm bored.  I'm by no means a gamer, but I occasionally play games and I constantly get new game systems.  Playing games is just to keep my mind off stuff for a minute while I try to contemplate what to do.  Graphics, saving stuff, cheats....I don't have or want any part in that, but I do love to play games sometimes.