The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
EDIT*** It's in switzerland, deep underground, surrounded with concrete
So the world is going end in 6 days from now, so i heard lol :lol ..
ATLAS is a particle supercollider, there's a ring about 11 miles wide were particles are shot from one end and travel at the speed of light untill they collide inside ATLAS so researchers can monitor and find out what happens, they hope to discover the mysterys of the creation of the universe....some say that this collision will rip a hole in space itself and create a black hole, other think that this collision will create a time gap were, inside ATLAS, time will no longer exsist
Is ATLAS really a time machine?
Will it explode ?
Who knows, ATLAS is due for startup in 6 days from now.....
THIS VIDEO WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ATLAS

ATLAS

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who knows, maybe nothing will happen.  Maybe a large rift will open up and suck some away and they'll end up in other universes, star wars, star trek, the Great Valley, or other places.  Some folks may wind up with super powers.  We'll have to wait and see.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I can¥t see the video, darn, but who knows what could happen, who even knows if all of this is real?If we truly,really exist?
All of this could just be a big lie, for example like in th movie of Matrix,we all want to the believe this is real, but I think that things are a little more complicated than that, we don¥t even know how the universe was created, we think it was the "Big Bang", but if it was that, what started the "Big bang"?
And we are to perfect,the way or body is Constituted is perfect, there are many questions that will never be answered, and I think that How the universe was created is one of them

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nothing bad will happen. No black holes, no time gaps, just scientific experimentation. Also, the LHC opens in 2010. ATLAS is a detector on the LHC.