The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rate the above member's signature

Explorer · 369 · 31150

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leafeaters are good for many things....protein, for example.
LOL!  7/10 for making me laugh.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
8/10. Funny, though I've heard every Chuck Norris there is practically.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
9/10, cool, thought-provoking summary and a neat picture

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I have different two ways of looking at and rating this particular signature: my opinion as an individual, and how it looks to people as a whole.

My opinion: Excellent opening. Even in college I rarely saw the use of onamotapia in anything for some reason. But I love using it because it's fun and important. And considering this is the first signature I've noticed that uses it, it's very original, if not extremely uncommon. The way you arranged those keyboard strokes to look like a happy expression adds to the overall feeling that makes you seem to be a pleasant person yourself. The use of "cute" verbs like "snuggled" gives your signature a more innocent feel to it. Your wording that implies the person reading your signature has been effected for doing so promotes interaction. And the fact you chose a popular character from both an anime and video game series to help promote your signatere was clever, especially your "old school" approach from your choice, being as Dragonite first appeared in the game from the original game boy which is now over ten years old. Fans of the "good old days" like it when choices come from them. Plus, the fact that Dragonite is very rare, thus much more difficult to aquire or even see than most others, makes it especially nice to see one. And that he is incredibly powerful and can take a lot of damage (except from ice) promotes a feeling of toughness . Finally, the fact that you can comfortably call him "fat" means that you are not afraid of Dragonites in general, or at least the one you're referring to, meaning that either you're very brave, you've actually managed to befriend the one you're talking about, or a combination of both. Any of those cases would increase popularity though. My score: ten out of ten.

As for people as a whole: It's simple. Not everyone has heard of Pokemon, nor has everyone that has heard of Pokemon heard of Dragonite as well. To keep all non pokemon fans from having to go to a search engine online to figure out who Dragonite is, you should make some sort of reference to let everyone know that he is pokemon. My score as people as a whole: nine out of ten.

Closing: Excellent job Lain_EX! I love your signature. You're very creaitve and thoughtful.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Unlike my last post here, there is no information in the above signature that certain people wouldn't understand, so I can simply express my own opinion.

A lot people who watch The Land Before Time see the characters' feelings and simply observe them, perhaps undertstanding, but are often not personally effected. This signature expresses that he doesn't just feel for the character but with the character. There is such a connection between the writer of this signature and the character Chomper that if Chomper isn't feeling so well, he feels bad too. In the same sense, as in the example from the signature, if he sees that Chomper is feeling good, then he generally feels good as well, indicating that "The Lonely Journey" must have been a very horrible experience for the writer. It shows what a sensible sharptooth thinks: leaf eaters provide the nutrients their bodies need to survive, like protein, for instance. Unlike many sharpteeth who seem to be unfairly portrayed as actually wanting to just kill everything for pleasure, this is the moral way for them to think. The signature is saying two things. You can feel the same way as someone you care about, and that sharpteeth aren't murderers because it isn't their fault that their bodies were designed to need flesh to live. If sharpteeth didn't need meat, they wouldn't go around killing, hence it is for survival, not the thought of ending life. Considering how well it was written, how there were no mistakes or faults found anywhere in it, and how deeply it was thought out, I give it...

Now hold on one second! Most of you think that I'm just going to give him a perfect score to repay him for giving me one and the compliment. Think what you will, but unless you disagree with the reasons in my evaluation, I don't think people should start assuming that I simply do good things to those who do good things to me. Even if he had given me a 1/10 and said he thought my signature was an abomination to this site, my evalution wouldn't magically have different facts that say his signature isn't a good one. But whatever you think of me, well, I still give the above signature a ten out of ten for the deep meaning and the way it was written, and how the significance of having a bond with someone will allow feelings to be shared.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
10/10 Indeed, deep thinker. He put the complete theory there. o.o

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
8/10 just for reminding me of the elements I needed!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Knowing you I don't really know what the signature is to tell me Patrick. Many useful links though.
Perhaps I'm just taking signatures too serious ;)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
5/10. We all like the fact that you have won so many awards. It would be more awesome if they were a .gif image.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Makes me laugh, it's a good one.
7/10
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile