The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'm playing Timesplitters Future Perfect!  Best shooter in the world!  I can't think of any other first person shooter franchise where you could set a walking cactus armed with a six-shooter on fire with a flamethrower.  xP

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm playing Zelda (for the NES) and The Conduit. I'm currently only need to finish 3 dungeons on the 2nd quest for zelda and im finding all the secrets in the conduit.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Star Wars Battlefront II. I forgot how fun this game was.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Another game I'm working on for my class final.  It's a single player multi-level "action" game with tanks.  I haven't found a boss to use yet.

Godsmack

• Ruby
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not much at the moment, been really busy getting last minue stuff done! :D
Haven't touched Rock Band for awhile but I guess the most recent game I've been playing a bit is DoTA (a Warcraft 3 mod) with a friend of mine here (tobeysan on the GoF).

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Managed to land myself a copy of the Conduit on Friday. I have to say it's pretty impressive for a "hardcore" shooter. It's no Call of Duty but I'd have to say it does the Wii justice.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Managed to land myself a copy of the Conduit on Friday. I have to say it's pretty impressive for a "hardcore" shooter. It's no Call of Duty but I'd have to say it does the Wii justice.

yea i've been having a lot of fun with it lately. I just finished getting all the secrets and im currently about half way through the 5th level on the hardest difficulty. Haven't played too much online yet though (about one hour), but its pretty fun.

I also just finished the second quest in Zelda (the first one) earlier today.

And im still playing Rock Band 2, getting more gold stars now that i know which songs i've almost got them in, thanks to Tim for showing me the site.

[EDIT] To add to the list, i'm also going going through Majora's Mask with 3 hearts (and the least amount of items, including no song of soaring :cry). I'm currently stuck at Ikana Castle due to the fight with the King. If anyone knows how to dodge his flying head attack, that would be nice because that move does like 2 hearts worth of damage and i can't seem to dodge it. Also, only having the Kokori sword doesn't help at all...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Valkyrie Profile and Tales and Symphonia.

Valkyrie Profile is this unique RPG series where you play as the Nordic Choser of the Slain to take to Valhalla (Nordic heaven) to figth for Odin. However, there are a number of plot twists and you must uncover the mystery for yourself. Tales has already been discussed here.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Was just playing a bit of a fan made game called My Little Investigations.  It's in demo still I think.  In it you have to find out who stole Rarity's new large gem and her cat Opal.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have started playing a neat Indie game called Puddle.  In this game you must tilt the world in order to guide a volume of fluid across various obstacles in order to reach the goal.  It is a simple premise, but some of the levels can become quite challenging.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I found Okamiden for the DS used at a gamestop a week or so ago, and I've been playing a lot of that. I loved the original Okami, os really wanted to try this one out. I'm liking it so far, but It really hurts playing that game on a DS. It seems they're really pushing the poor little handheld as much as they can, because it's slowing down often. Also, the big areas in the first game are chopped up into smaller sections so the DS can handle it, and it's still struggling.

Anway, I'm going back by Gamestop to pick up Okami again. It was one of the games I had to sell years ago when I was struggling financially, and I've really been missing it lately, expecially after playing it's sequal. I think I'll finish Okamiden, but I really just wannare-play Okami. I think I'll like it more.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can't stop playing Dragon Age: Origins for the PC.

Why this is so addicting I have no idea, I wasn't going to play this at all but when Origin offered it for free I got it then.

Now I can't stop..I'll never get anything else done now.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition on the PS3. I had it on the 360, including DLC that I bought. Trying to get all the figurines, upgrade every weapon, unlock every character in The Mercenaries, and get all the non multiplayer trophies.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Team Fortress 2, BlazBlue (Steam CT:Ex edition), Town of Salem, different versions of Worms. :)