The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Coffee or Tea?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've noticed that most people either like coffee or tea.  Not many like both or neither.  Which do you like?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't usually drink either but if I had to choose I'd go with tea.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I personally can't stand tea.  It makes me want to hurl just smelling it.  I've tried so many kinds too.  As for coffee, I don't love it or anything and I don't typically drink it 'cuz it's expensive but I can drink it and it's fine for a normal beverage.

FYI, I voted for Coffee. :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can take both, but it's usually coffe in the morning and tea in the evening.
Are there any evil ambitions with this poll, or is it just plain random?  :lol
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Are there any evil ambitions with this poll, or is it just plain random?

Like I'd tell you even if there were. :lol

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm neither. My mates think I'm nuts for trying to survive college without drinking coffee.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I prefer tea. Coffee's too bitter for me :x

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We have too many Britz around here. :p  :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Gotta have my coffee or I'm a grouch.  Tea is like unleaded gasoline...I run on the leaded stuff. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I use to drink tea, mainly green tea and was sampling some other herbal teas.  The way things are now I avoid all that and drink only water.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Neither for me. Can't stand coffee, and something about tea doesn't sit well with me. My caffeine fix comes from large amounts of Barqs root beer  :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tea, grew up on it. Though I could drink coffee if that was the only thing offered :p I think I had coffee when I was 10 once.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My grandpa almost destroyed my liking for coffee as a child.  When I was 3 years old, he made me taste his super strong "grows hair on your chest" black coffee mix.  God, I can't stand it now!  It must have been TERRIBLE when I was 3.

But he also made me smell under his armpit before I knew that's where the bad smells came from.  Shows you what sort of guy he was eh? :lol

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I prefer Tea but I usually have a cup of Hot Chocolate in the morning and evening.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Tea only (preferably Green). Coffee is far too bitter.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I used to hate the taste of coffee (way to bitter), but when during a particularly hard morning at school a teacher was suddenly laughing at me (in a kind and understanding manner) telling me that she had never seen such a struggle against eyelids before (I had ultimately lost, which was the moment when she started laughing) I started drinking one cup in the morning to prevent such extreme eye lid struggles ;)
By now I like the taste of coffee very much, but I hardly ever drink more than one big cup in the morning.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Coffee?  COFFEE?!  COFFEEEE! :lol

Coffee blows tea out of the water in my book.  I make my coffee strong (four tablespoons of grounds with two cups of water, or whatever the coffee pot measurement is) and add about four tablespoons of flavored liquid creamer.  Boy does that stuff make me a spaz :lol!

My other source of caffeine is soda pop.  Mountain Dew is my favorite, Pepsi pulling in a close second :D.

Shinji-Lee

• Chomper
    • View Profile
tea. definitely. i once tried coffee and i really expected it to be bitter, but it wasn't...rather tasted like an oaks bark (please don't ask me why i know how an oak tastes like).

well tea, yeah, the black one - earl gray, not for the stuff in it, which is similar to coffein, which doesn't have any effect on me. also like green and white tea and marzipan tea. only the gods know how they make it, but it's great.
drink a Darjeeling sometimes, but only with lots of sugar (oh, what a barbarian i am).
tried an Oolong once, but failed somehow and made it taste like my carpet (again, don't ask...)

and a tip for the eyelid fighters: put matches vertically in yer eyes. on in each.  ;)

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Anything with carbonation and/or caffeine in it isn't for me. I choose tea.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm drinking tea right now. Wonderful stuff.