The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Just want to hear some input on Star Wars:Battlefront II.

This game will always have a special place for me; It has it's own era in the history of my family. Back when my brother and I still were in high school, he purchased this game for PC, making it the only computer game we owned.

The two of us went nuts about it. We'd play it all the time. Both of us were maxed out on points, kills, awards, etc. We could win the Campaign mode in one day, the Galctic Conquest mode with only the generic infantry class, knew where every glitch was, every shortcut, and could redraw most of the maps (and AI unit names) from memory on paper. We didn't have Internet then, but if we had, I guarentee we could have pwned anyone else online.

The only thing we couldn't win was Mos Eisely Hunt as the Tusken Radiers, when there were at least 10 AI units on the field. For those who own the game, I dare you to try; the Jawas will defeat you.

Anyway, I don't remember when, but at some point I realized that the game was taking up my life. So I deinstalled it from my computer. My brother required a bit more persuasion from the rest of the family before following suit.

So, I doubt any of you ave as strong opinions about it as I do, or know as much about it, but I am curious to know what you do think of the game, seeing as how I've never played anything else.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This game was pretty sweet, but not as good as it could've been. Hopefully Battlefront III will max out its potential.