The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Sierra: Hehe...sure he's annoying, but I 'ike him, I 'ike to poke fun at him and I like his brains. He probably should use his brains more often, still...he's pretty cool.

Petrie, what would you do if you heard something bad happened to Pterano in the mysterious beyond?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: "Me would be very, very, very sad"

Ruby, what was your life like shortly before you met Chomper?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby:  Oh no one wants to be that brat!

Littlefoot how would you feel if Bron and his herd stayed in the Great Valley?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: It'd be cool having Shorty around all the time.

Topsy, why do you think threehorns are the best?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Topsy: "Um... Well... They are the best because they are the toughest"

Ruby, is there a reason why you often repeat yourself or is it a simple habit?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby: It's just a habit I have, I have a habit that's this.

Chomper, have you ever taught a leafeater how to speak sharptooth?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper: no i haven't. I might teach Littlefoot and the others how to speak sharptooth soon though.

Ozzy, What do you think of Chomper? (I think he's cute! :))

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ozzy: "He's yummy looking..."

Chomper, have you ever wanted to fly?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper: It'd be cool, plus it would help me get fliers easier, I think they are the tastiest.  :DD

All of the gang, what's your favorite part of the GV?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Little Foot: I love all of the Great Valley, I can't really choose a "favorite". Though the bubbling mud is pretty fun. :)

Cera: I loooooooooove Tria's mud bath place....so relaxing.......ANNNNND the bubbling mud, though I HATE it when someone on purposely pushes me in there. <_<

Ruby: I love relaxing in Tria's mud bath place too, because it's always good to relax in.

Petrie: Me love all of the berry bushes around, since I love berries, and anywhere else my friends are. :^.^:

Ducky: Ooh I just love the thundering falls and anywhere my friends go, yep, yep, yep, I do, I do.

Spike: *thinks long and hard, looks at Ducky and points his nose at all of the places with food, which is everywhere*

Chomper: Anywhere my friends are really! :smile

Cera, why are you still act like you are all that even though your friends can really see through your faults?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera: And just who said I acted like that?

Sharptooth, how did you jump like you were superman in the first movie?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sharptooth: all the protein I had helped, and I've been working out a lot since I was little.

Tria, what makes you so attracted to Topsy despite the fact you have very different personalities?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tria:  Well...We were long time friends that's what really brought back to him... :wub: But he really is an attraction he's a big turn on for me.

Hey Gang, don't you guys get tried of Act every movie made by Universal?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: To tell you the truth it was actually okay.  Our fanbase was high and we were looking like real rivals for the best names of entertainment.  However, when the new guy took over, we felt that we were better off with Disney.

Ducky: He did not treat us right, no, no, no!

Cera: All he cared about was how much money he could make off of us.

Petrie: He no pay us even one cent.  Just keep all to self and only feed us.

Chomper: It was better before he took over.  We all got paid so much better.

Ruby: To be honest, I think I was hired because he knew I would ruin the show.  Ruin the show he knew I would.

Spike: As you can see, he got what he wanted; the series dead.  He also did it in a way we never expected.

So, what do you all plan to do now that you are out of business like this, especially with the tough economy out there?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Little Foot: I guess I could simply start living on my own and maybe have a family and open my own a local shop and make the world a better place to live in.

Cera: I plan to become an athlete and encourage young women everywhere to feel empowered. :yes

Ducky: I will have a family and we will live happily ever after in the Great Valley, yep, yep, yep!

Spike: Definitely own a five star resturant, if I can at least. If not, a fast food place would be okay.

Petrie: Hmmm me would like to improve my grammar in English class and maybe be a musician.

Ruby: Be a philosopher so I can make some new theories or improve old ones for times are changing and some new things must come up.

Chomper: I just want to eat bugs all day.

Chomper, why do you think you are one of the more popular characters of LBT?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chomper: I think it might have to do with how long I've been on the cast, but I think it might have to do with my good looks mostly.

Cera: Oh please!

Cera, if a male threehorn your age walked up to you and called you a "hot chick", what would you do?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera: WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION! *rams into you*

Petrie what would you do if Pterano came to the valley and brought a mate with him?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me would congratulate Uncle Pterano and me would ask how they meet.

*covering privates due to earlier resulting hit.*

*high pitched* Ruby, what would it take to make you leave the Valley without taking care of Redclaw first?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby: You want me to leave the Valley? Well if you want me to...I will leave. :cry

Hey big stuff(Mr. Threehorn) what happened to your former mate? I mean Cera's REAL mom.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mr. Threehorn: I wish to not discuss that at this present time.

*hides behind a brick wall*

Cera, who do you like more, Littlefoot, Shorty or Chomper?