The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, but my friends always make me feel welcome.

Redclaw, what is it that gave you the reputation you have?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Redclaw: It is my chief weapon: surprise! Surprise and fear... My two weapons are surprise and fear... and ruthless efficiency! Alright... That makes three weapons: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency... and this scary red scar... Oh damn!

To all from gang: is there anoyone in Great Valley that you really dont like?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot, Chomper, Ruby, Petrie, and ducky: Cera's dad.  Does anyone besides Cera, Tria, and Tricia really like him anyways?

Chomper, do you have any sharpteeth friends?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper: Except those in fanfics? Not really...

Ruby, did you have any friends in Mysterious Beyond besides Chomper?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My siblings, and the ones who only show up in fanfics.

Chomper, if you could have one wish, what would it be?

platvoetje

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/monsterhunterkill
Chomper: that everyone always accepted me as a friend without suspicion.

to all sharptooth: why are you always trying to eat dinosaurs, why don't you try vegitables? :lol

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All sharpteeth: .... (gives platvoetje a nasty look)

Chomper, why did you smile like that to Petrie's siblings? Didnt you know it may scare them a little? (I mean a way Chomper smiles on brek's avatar :p)

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Oh, I was just trying to be friendly... Sometimes I forget I have such big teeth. Though I am glad they grow back! Whew!

Littlefoot, have you ever thought about leaving the Great Valley to go on adventures when you get older?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Well, I notice there is pretty much no excitement in the GV, I'm considering it.

Spike, (Communicating telepathically) what makes you eat so much green food compared to your other friends?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spike (Telepathy):  Its in a spike tail blood to eat as much as possible.   :lol Its also in my contract to eat abundantly.

Mother of Littlefoot, whats it like in heaven or in that other peaceful place?

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's mom: It's great! There's so much to eat and there are plenty of wild parties and single longneck guys.

Mr. Thicknose, who came up with the game toss the seed?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mr. Thicknose: Ah, little known fact, that game actually came about when Cera got extra mad at young Littlefoot one day and threw a seed at him...though he was the one who came up with the idea of making it a game, so now they constantly fight over how had the idea first...it really disturbs my lessons too!

Ducky and Petrie's moms, when was the last time either of you had "me time" with all those kids to watch out for?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually, we have quite some us time, non of our kids besides Petrie and Ducky really do anything.   :DD

Chomper, what's the best thing about being a sharptooth?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Ah, patty cake players, I see :lol)

Chomper: Not having to spend as much time eating as flatteeth.

Ozzy, didn't your mother teach you to play nice with your brother? :DD

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ozzy: She did, but I can't remember a word she said.

Littlefoot's grandpa, what do you do whenever you aren't eating, sleeping, or wondering where Littlefoot disappeared to this time?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You mean there's more to life than that?

Petrie, have you ever tried to learn correct grammar?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: *frowns* Why everyone keep telling Petrie that, Ducky not get as much hassle over saying three words, well, maybe me fix the way me talk when growned-up

Thud, that time you were hunting the kids...did you let Chomer and Ducky go on purpose? inquiring minds want to know :lol

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me don't see nothing wrong with the way me speak!

Hey Gang, What do you dislike about each other?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Feb 28 2009 on  11:26 PM

Thud, that time you were hunting the kids...did you let Chomer and Ducky go on purpose? inquiring minds want to know :lol
Thud: Yeah, I'm actually starting to like those two. I even invited them to my Star Day celebration.

All of the gang, when are your Star days?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All: Umm.... We are not sure?

All of the gang, what is it you fear the most?