The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Will you let your kids watch this?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know, when you're older, the series finally comes to an end, (We all pray that never happens.) and you get married and have kids of your own someday, will you let them watch this great series of videos?

As for me...

Yes!  And I hope they become as big of a fan of the series as I do. :)

EDIT:  100th post at last! (God!  How I wish there was a PARTY smilie.)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Certainly the first one....the sequels if I have them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Definitely :D And I hope they become as big a fan as I am :P:

Plus if they ever wanted me to watch a movie with them at least I'd enjoy it :lol:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
If I will ever have kids (hopefully) I am quite certain I will suggest them to watch LBT. I'm not going to force my own enthusiasm down their throats but let them deceide whether or not they like it.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I certainly don't see why not.  My debate at this point, isn't so much what I will let my kids watch, but whether I will choose to have a family or not.  I'm kind of enjoying being single   :p
Mind you, I'm only 19, and times may change.  For the sake of this question, Yes, absolutely.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Yes by all means...Of course I can't force what my kids are to watch and what they have to do (to a certain degree anyway) but I'd definitely let my kids in on LBT. Sorta passing on the magic to a new generation and all that! :D :DD

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
OH DEFINATLEY!!!  I could never say no to that question.  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
My debate at this point, isn't so much what I will let my kids watch, but whether I will choose to have a family or not. I'm kind of enjoying being single
I agree to that. I meant the "hopefully" which I included in my message. I am sure that I would make a really good father. Then again I feel I would have a problem staying rooted at one fixed point all the time. My personal dream would be to teach at universities in different countries moving every few semesters. I don't suppose that this is something that could be done with a family. I am going to have difficult decisions to make  :unsure:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'd definitely recomend this to any kids I may have someday.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:^.^: I guess it's unamious.

I also guess this was too easily expected, as we are all fans here. :)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OF course I would let my kids watch it. I would probably even encourage them too watch it once and then hope they become as much of a fan of me or anybody else on this board. Who knows my son could even start a Land Before Time fan forum like this too honor the greatness of the Land Before Time movies.

buba

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Of corse, but the problem is the first movie. For what age is it that movie (Littlefoot mother killed) ?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm guessing about 4-6 year olds would be ok watching this movie. Maybe a little bit older.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

trexmaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If I ever adopt a kid (I think we already have enough kids in the world, so I don't believe in making more), I certainly would let him watch the movies. Hey, they're better than Barney.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Hey, they're better than Barney.
That's not really saying much. Most stuff is better than Barney.  :lol:

Well said on why you'd let your kid watch LBT, arboldin. I have to say that I'd let my kid would be allowed to watch LBT for the same reasons. The people here just may end up giving rise to a generation of people like us. LBT-obsesses all around!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

kaytea

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://scarygreenhamster.deviantart.com/
shyeah totaly I would defintaly let my kids(if I decide I want any)watch it and I would sit down and watch it with them ^o^

im planing on waiting for the series to come to a halt (which I hope doesn't happen till a long time) to rebuy them all on dvd and keep them untill I get older and give them to my childern and when they get older they can give them to there childern and ect.

*hopes her kids turn out like her and have a love for watching cartoons no matter how old you are*