The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot1616's Q&As

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I've heard a lot about this game but I will openly admit I'm not a fan of it. That is moreso to do with the fact that I'm not much of a Star Wars fan so I've never really pursued the game.

My favourite kinda sandwich? Probably a BLT (or LB&T :smile) or failing that, a humble Peanut Butter sandwich always does it for me :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What made you decide to set your second BOSE story between the events of "Invasion of the Tinysauruses" and "The Great Day of the Flyers"?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Sep 22 2009 on  05:51 AM
What made you decide to set your second BOSE story between the events of "Invasion of the Tinysauruses" and "The Great Day of the Flyers"?
Simple really...the first one was based after #10 so it made sense to have it somewhere afterwards. I think, coz I wanted the inclusion of Tria in this story I placed it between 11 and 12. So Cera is still adjusting to the fact of having a stepmother and the possibility of a new sibling on the way.

Even simpler than that, I started BOSE 2 between LBT 11 and 12 so I guess it was more logical to have BOSE placed somewhere between the 2 sequels seeing as the latter hadn't been released yet  :DD

On that note, I am working on chp 20 of BOSE and I promise PROMISE it will be up soon.  :oops

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^ Glad to hear it.  I was just about to ask what the hold-up is :smile.  Movin' on...

What makes Twinings Earl Grey tea absolutely DARLING :lol?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quite simply my dear, it is the infusion and wondrous blend of flavours that come together that just make it a delight to sample... A cup of Twinings Earl Grey Tea first thing in the morning is just "DARLING!"  :D

(It's an inside joke me and Lillefot have since we were all over his place back in August :lol It was one of Lillefot's goals in life to ask a Brit if he'd like a cup of tea. It kinda got outta hand from there :DD)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Come to think of it it is kind of funny that the main two running gag words during our trip were DARLING and BƒSTARD (deliberately misspelled to make it more similar to the way it sounded), isn't it?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This be very true Malte...although, I still do apologise for tainting you all's perfect and clean English skills with my profane and foul mouth  :lol At least if you guys ever came by my way you'd never be caught on the backfoot if any Brits gave you any lip  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
All of a sudden I feel a strong urge to walk the streets of London with you. Preferably a part of town that is known for high risk of being accosted by the locals. May I take a voice recorder along? :D
Uhm... will you prevent that voice recorder from being taken by some violent criminal of abusive language? :unsure:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As long as none of it is directed at me you can blaspheme as much as you want mate!  :lol I'm sure I've poisoned your linguistic skills with enough British idioms that you could make poetry with them I'd imagine  :lol:

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In the case of Far Away Home, did you find that Sky's drawings helped you to visualize the characters better, or would you have liked it just the same without them?

Caustizer.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you happen to miss a towel with palm trees on it?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Sep 9 2009 on  05:40 PM
Do you like cats?

I LOVE cats! :wub I'm pretty much cool with any creature as long as it doesn't wanna take a chunk outta me! :lol Given the choice, I'd prefer a dog as a pet but I've got nothing against cats. They're just as cool but a little too independent for my liking :D Neeeexxxttt!!
There's always a cat for everyone. ^^ You just haven't found the right cat yet. ;)

Anyhow...question...I'm know for sure your favorite character is LITTLE FOOT obviously, but what are your other favorite characters? :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I really like Spike! Not just for his ability to gulp down every inch of green food he can find but I love the way he can communicate even without speaking. I guess I've always liked stuff that's a break from the norm and I'd say Spike crowns that category.

Chomper's another I like and he seems to really have made an impact despite only appearing in two sequels. I like him in the TV series coz of his innocent nature despite the entire world seeing him for what he is (given the living arrangements). A hidden courage I think... I like that ;)

Now, to pick only those two makes it sound like I'm not particularly fond of the others. That's untrue. I love the gang as a whole and the way they bond together. But I love their individual querks as well. If one thing has been done well in LBT, the depth of characters is a big boasting point I'd say  :D

Thanks for your Q Rat_Lady!  :smile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whoops! Didn't realise I had a back log!  :oops

Caustiser: To be honest, without blowing my own trumpet here, I've always found it quite easy to visualise something mentally just from the clues from the prose. I can't remember if I've seen the artwork that's gone alongside your story so apologies for my lack of input there.  :oops Still, your story is coming along great. It's a very interesting read, if one does say one's self ;)

Malte: A bit of an odd question Malte, but I know by what context you mean  :lol Erm...no I don't have a towel with palm trees on it and I don't recall ever owning one. Thanks anyway matey!  :lol (Everyone else is probably thinking "what the mooey are they on about?"  :DD)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How do you keep yourself going when you write? I'm editing my story and I'm not really feeling too motivated.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Guess there's no really easy answer to that one since it's pure subjective. Everyone has their own ways of coping with lack of motivation. For me, I just let it be. Sounds lazy but I find that if I stress myself to try and write something for my fanfics, I end up getting more frustrated because I end up not liking what I produce. I've re-written some chapters completely because I felt it didn't fit the storyline or it just didn't seem LBT enough. What I find helps is invoking your inspiration a little bit is to find mediums relative to your fanfic and read/watch them over. I tend to watch the LBT movies and TV series over to help me keep a good scope on how the characters behave and it often gives me ideas of what to add in to my plot. I always jot my ideas down on paper as and when they come and sometimes, just reading over those ideas gives me a mental jab to want to write them up.

That's the best answer I can give you jedi sadly but the world ends with you. If you're not motivated to do it right now, that doesn't necessarily mean you're ready to give up on it entirely just yet. If you do, then that's down to you matey. Be patient with yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually get into the mood to write again!  :D  ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Which do ya prefer better: American slang or British slang ;)?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
What other fandoms (in books, movies, tv shows, etc) do you like besides LBT?

(I don't mean to spam in your thread, but, 5,008 post from me! :D I'm now an Ultimate LBT fan!)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cancerian Tiger: - Erm...interesting Q! I gotta say I prefer the US slang to the British ones. I supposed that's more due to the fact that I use the UK slang constantly that it's always more interesting to hear something new. I'll admit I don't full understand ALL US idioms but it's just as funny when an American player asks me what a British slang word means when I'm playing online and I inadvertently drop a cuss word due to playing failure.  :lol

Rat Lady: As you all know, I'm an hardcore gamer so I'm a big fan of some long running gaming series'. Games like Zelda, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy to name a very select few. :D When it comes to TV, I don't tend to watch a great deal but I'm a huge Family Guy fan. I have all seasons on DVD as well as 1 of 2 of the Star Wars spin offs. I'm also a fan of Scrubs (although I'm yet to see the latest season in full). Cartoons of the 80s and 90s I don't mind watching (movies and TV shows). I'm not much of a bookworm but I do enjoy the occasional read. Dan Brown's novels are always a good read (Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress, Angels & Demons), James Patterson is another author I'm quite fond of. And of course, with 90% of the western world, I have read all 7 Harry Potter novels (but only seen 2 of the films :p) Ohh...and congrats on becoming an Ultimate LBT Fan!  :DD  ;)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I see you like technothrillers.

Ever read Clive Cussler?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.