The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask away...!

DualXz · 9 · 1400

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Another follower of Rat_Lady :p .

Well, ask away...!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What was the reason behind your absence from the GOF?  Ya don't have to answer if it's too personal.

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Somehow I knew that that would be one of the first qustions asked. :)

Well,five months ago(it was when I returned to the Gof after an absence of almost two months), I had some problems, which lead to a depression that some here might remember. I would like to take this chance to thank all that helped me at that time, they know who they are, thank you :)

After that, I was ok for a for a while, but a month after(when I left again), this time, I was really at the edge of a really serious depression, and my personal problems could't be more worse and the way I Introspected myself  didnt helped. That was one of the primary reasons of why I left, among others.

Although it took me almost this past four months to overcome it,it changed me in many ways, I'm not the same person anymore.
Its good to be finnaly out of that.
Since the last few days, for the first time in 7/8 months, I fell... normal.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Why didn't you want to keep your name as Vaan360?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
We are happy to help you Dual. :yes And just having depression myself, I know what that's like. Depression sucks. Period.

How are you feeling right now?

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm sorry for the late response, I dont come to this part of the forum very often.

@LettuceBacon&Tomato - Well, One reason:

-During my last absence in which I was off three months, a lot of things happened, but the most important were that I slowly overcame the depression I was in; I re-created the bonds with my best friend(we were really angry with each other); and I changed with the experience. The last step was returning to the Gof, this place I love.
Since I had returned to the Gof, with all that had happened, I really wanted a fresh start, and the nickname that I know use now, "Dual"Xz, it represents the old me, plus the new me to make what I am now.(Hope its not to weird :p )

@Rat_lady7 - Much, much better, the worse part is over, and the fact I made peaces with my best friend really helped a lot.

Also with the start of school and now with the tons of homeworks and tests and so on, I've been really busy, this keeps me distracted from those thoughts that I have that normaly make me sad or depressed, although it's a real pain all that work everyday><

I would like to thank you again for that time, thank you  :yes

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm so sorry for the late answer :(

Well, my favourite LBT moment is in LBT 1, when Cera that is alone and cold, and she goes to were the rest of the gang is and they cuddle :^.^:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile