The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama: The Musical

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Episode 2 has arrived, and Ezekiel's eliminated first....AGAIN.  :DD  (Not counting Duncan.)

Seems Alejandro's got some kind of secret in his past...

Next episode is in Japan, and if the spoilers on the wiki are true, then, as you predicted Chronicler, Harold's the next to go.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwn9s7E7RI

A video I discovered where we find out the general location of where each episode will be in. (I checked cartoonnetwork.com, the map trick with the URL works.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
are they going to do a season 4?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yup, it's entitled Total Drama Reloaded and the entire cast will be new characters.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok, that sounds cool. they'll keep going with it until they run out of ideas.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
http://totaldramaisland.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Reloaded

There's an article on it.

Also, for season 3, it's more or less confirmed the next 3 to go are Harold, Bridgette, and Leshawna. Poor team Victory, down to 2 players while the other teams each have 5.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edited in case no one wants (potential) spoilers.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anyways, Episode 3 update:
Team Amazon has won 2 times in a row while Team Victory has lost two times in a row. Guess that wasn't the best name for the team.
It seems Ezekiel is hiding in the plane's cargo hold.... :DD
And even though Harold was safe, with DJ being the one voted off, Harold chose to vote himself off because of his honor. (More like being manipulated by Alejandro.)

Funniest moment: Unlike last time when Lindsay voted everyone off, she didn't cast a vote this time, she just admired her picture on her passport and left the voting bathroom.  :DD

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Episode 4 recap:

Tyler's finally being given a plot, with his trying to get Lindsay to remember him. I liked radioactive Izzy  :DD . Team Victory loses thrice now, hopefully that'll change in next week's New York episode. I loved how they had to use subtitles because Bridgette was singing the song while she still had her tongue stuck.

Poor Bridgette...she couldn't warn her teammates in time about Alejandro. And based on the original trailer, it seems Leshawna won't realize it in time, either.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Episode 5 recap:

IMo, this is the best World Tour episode so far. I liked the Statue of Liberty scenes, and the plot was really developing, with Sierra telling us she knows Heather's using her and how Alejandro tricked her into pissing Chris off.

I just wished Noah and Izzy could be given a bigger plot.

Anyways, the people I hope will win this season are:

Cody
Gwen
Heather
Izzy
Noah
Tyler

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It seems the first TDWT Aftermath episode is online now, it has a nice song from Bridgette. Based on the fact no clips of the yet-to-air Alps episode, this must occur before that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think owen should win, like he did in Season 1. Plus he is kinda the mascot for the series..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wouldn't want the same character to win twice personally. Besides, he made it to the Final Four in both TDI and TDA. I doubt he'll make it that far again IMO.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He won in TDI and only made the final 4 in TDA because Chris brought him back.. I think he'll make the Final 4 again..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He could make it to the final four, but I don't think he'll make it to the Finals. Based on the trailers, I've narrowed down the Final Two to six possible people.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Episode titles up to the 13th episode have been revealed!

After the Alps episode, it's the Amazon Jungle, Paris, Newfoundland, Jamaica, another Aftermath, and London in that order.

It seems Lindsay and DJ will be the next to go, leaving Team Amazon and Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot as the Final Ten.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Episode 7 recap:

Lindsay's finally realized Tyler's back.  :DD  :lol

Poor Heather, she's the only one who's on to Alejandro, besides Leshawna....but it's too late for her now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the bad guy usually does really well on total drama shows, until the end..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I actually think Alejandro will make it to the Final Two, and the finale will be a showdown between him and Heather personally...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i don't see heather making the finals..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: